32

The title Feng Shiyuan chose is very conspicuous, and it can be said that he has learned the essence of the marketing account.

"Idols leave the stage in person, and fans are strictly prohibited from voting on the list. How can such a spectacle appear in today's domestic entertainment? "

As soon as the video started, Feng Shiyuan's smiling face caught his eyes.

"Hello, viewers, I'm your brother Feng. Today I want to tell you about the female star who has dominated the hot searches recently—Yao Bianliang."

"Presumably everyone has heard about the fact that an actor with acting skills was suppressed by the program group and only got 0 votes in the end. But today, I want to introduce another incident about Yao Bianliang to you."

Feng Shiyuan dragged his tone, clapped his hands, and then some pictures appeared on the screen.

These are all the content posted by Yao Bianliang's fans in Chaohua, and many of them are chat screenshots of the fan group.

"Some time ago, Yao Bianliang's votes were far behind other contestants."

"However, it's not because she's not good enough, it's just because...she dissuaded fans from spending money on rankings."

【Good guy, she's really discouraging fans from voting, isn't this just for show? 】

[It's definitely not a show. I still remember that the increase in her votes dropped suddenly. If it was just for show, it is definitely impossible to really let the votes drop. 】

[Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooows.. 】

[Envious, being a fan of this kind of star is really too happy. 】

Feng Shiyuan: "To be honest, after seeing these contents, I couldn't help being curious—what is it like to be a fan of Yao Bianliang?"

"So in today's video, I will pretend to be a fan and show you what it's like to chase stars from the first perspective."

[Wow, first-person perspective experience? This subject looks interesting. 】

[Hahaha, "pretend" to be a fan, everyone knows everything. 】

[up, fans of other players are fine, if you are a fan of Yao Bianliang, then you really don't need to pretend—after all, you are a dog head]

Under everyone's watchful eyes, Feng Shiyuan registered a small account and entered the ID "Xiaoyuan".

It's nighttime, when fans are active. The news from the fan group is also one after another.

Feng Shiyuan randomly added a fan group, and what caught his eyes was a series of check-in reminders.

"Hey, reflect on yourself three times a day, did you vote for Xinxin? Did you do tasks for Xinxin? Did you fight black for Xinxin?"

"It's all done! Check in."

"The tasks of the 8 APPs have been completed, the forwarding is completed, the comments are completed, the sign-in and posting is completed, and the anti-criminal is completed. Time spent: two hours."

"For Xinxin, everything is worth it!"

"New sisters remember to do the task @小远"

Feng Shiyuan: "..."

No, he didn't really want to do the quest.

Feng Shiyuan expressed his refusal very tactfully, and said that it was a waste of time to complete tasks like this.