61

Not far away, several media reporters came to the shooting location by appointment, and they were walking here with their cameras on their shoulders.

"It's here, right?"

"The crew of "Revlon in Spring"...should be here, they are shooting exterior shots."

Several people carried the camera equipment, turned a corner, and came to the front.

Director Hua saw a few people at a glance, put down the script for now, and waved at them: "Brother Hong, you are here."

"Didn't disturb your filming?" The reporter who came here said politely.

"Of course not, we're at halftime. Just shoot whatever you want."

The two sides exchanged a few polite words. Under the guidance of the staff, several reporters set up cameras at suitable positions.

"Why is there a media reporter here?" Luo Shuai looked a little unhappy, and turned to ask the assistant beside him.

He was in a bad mood, after all, he had already planned to reject Yao Bianliang.

Let him take the beating scene, what are you kidding? In this kind of scene, he always puts a stand-in on the stage, and it is impossible to resist by himself.

But now, the sudden visit of media reporters disrupted his plan.

The media had already arrived, but he was called a stand-in at this time, which undoubtedly appeared to be very unprofessional, and his image in front of the public was no longer perfect.

But if he continues to shoot the previous scene, he can't even remember the lines, how can he continue to act this scene completely?

If he forgets his words during filming, his reputation will only get worse.

The assistant whispered: "This is the media contacted by the crew. Come over to shoot some sideshows and Reuters to warm up the new drama. The director said this in the group chat."

Luo Shuai frowned.

He's been busy flirting with girls in the crew recently, so he doesn't have the time to pay attention to these things.

The assistant paused, and whispered in Luo Shuai's ear, "Brother Luo, let's restrain ourselves in front of the media. Don't harass Yao Bianliang or other female staff today."

"Okay, do you still need to remind me?" Luo Shuai was very upset, but there was nothing he could do.

With media reporters by his side, not only did he have to restrain himself from those women, he also couldn't do what he wanted when acting.

Forget it, once the reporter leaves, isn't he in charge here?

"Okay," Luo Shuai could only turn his head to look at Director Hua, "Director, let's shoot the scene that Yao Bianliang said first."

At this time, the live broadcast camera has been aimed at the direction of Yao Bianliang and Luo Shuai.

There are many viewers in the live broadcast. Among them, Luo Shuai's fans accounted for the vast majority.

The barrage quickly spread up.

[Wow, is the filming about to start? 】

[My Brother Luo is so handsome, and he looks amazing in ancient costumes! 】

[Ahhh, I'm really looking forward to this new drama, the beautiful men and women are so eye-catching. 】

In the eyes of everyone's anticipation, the group performers took their positions one after another, Luo Shuai also cut his hair, and immediately walked to the middle position.