114

Such a grand event as the awards ceremony is of course broadcast live.

When the camera lenses were all focused on Wen Xuan, the bullet screens were also heatedly discussed.

【It's really Wenxuan! I knew that she was really brilliant in that role. 】

[The script is good, the team is good, and she herself acted very well. This award is well deserved. 】

[Xuanxuan's condition is really much better than before! There was light in her eyes, and the feeling of vitality and vigor did not seem to be fake. 】

【Wenxuan's previous acting status gave me the feeling that she was going to fall asleep at any time... Don't you feel tired running so many endorsements and variety shows all day long? 】

[I heard that Wenxuan has terminated her contract with Ansheng Entertainment? It's time to kick out that kind of company, it only knows how to squeeze artists. 】

In fact, most people's impressions of Wenxuan are still in the fairy tale drama that she acted in when she first entered the circle.

Now that times have changed, everyone feels that Wen Xuan has lost the aura of the past. Unexpectedly, she would make a gorgeous comeback and stand on the podium again.

After witnessing the whole process of this incident, the most excited ones were naturally Wen Xuan's fans.

【Crying, Xuanxuan really didn't let us down. 】

【I've been a fan of Xuanxuan for ten years. I watched her condition decline a little bit, and I thought her career could only go like that... I didn't expect that I could wait until today. 】

【Wuuuuuuuuuuuu really teary eyes, the current Wenxuan, let me see her appearance when she just entered the circle. 】

Under the spotlight, Wenxuan, like every artist receiving an award, had tears in her eyes and bowed to thank her relatives, friends, and fans who have always supported her.

"Thank you for your support... This performance is a new breakthrough for me. It is no longer a programmed acting, but also breaks the solidified role of an actor. It allows me to regain the feeling of acting in the past and regain the Dreams and aspirations."

"However, on this stage, I would like to thank one person in particular."

Wen Xuan paused, looking at Yao Bianliang who was sitting in the first row below the stage, her reddish eyes were full of gratitude.

"I have to thank Yao Bianliang. Without her, I don't think... I would not be able to achieve what I am today."

In the live broadcast room, almost everyone was taken aback.

In the eyes of the public, Yao Bianliang can be said to be a lone ranger in the entertainment industry.

When everyone in the entertainment circle is hyping, teasing, gossip, and marketing plastic sister love affairs from time to time, Yao Bianliang hardly attends any public events, let alone interacts with other celebrities.

In their eyes, Yao Bianliang and Wen Xuan were probably purely competitive.

No one thought that Wen Xuan would take the initiative to give the highlight moment to her competitor at this critical moment.

"I still remember that before filming "The End of the World", I had already fallen into the lowest period of my career."

"The failure of "The Legend of An Hua" made it difficult for me to find suitable resources. I was full of confusion about my future, and even had to choose to lie down and give up at one point."