148

The attack of the flood became more and more fierce, and the heroine and everyone in the tribe retreated steadily, making it difficult to resist.

On the top of the mountain, Wu decided to hold a sacrificial activity, not only to pray for blessings, but also to baptize and bless the warriors in the clan.

The sacrificial scene is very grand, covering almost the entire mountain top. As the background music sounded, the witch danced on the high platform, and the torches lit all around flashed dazzling light and danced with the wind.

Pale golden light spots diffused all around, and the whole venue seemed to be bathed in the baptism of holy light.

In the end, the witch used the traditional and ancient method to bless the warriors of each tribe with a little tap on their foreheads.

Originally, the heroine just stood on the sidelines and watched. Unexpectedly, the witch walked all the way in front of her and stretched out the scepter to her—she also received the blessing of the witch.

This is something the heroine never thought of.

At the moment of being baptized, she could feel that mysterious and ancient power was awakened, which made her whole person's strength qualitatively improved.

But in fact... she is just an outsider who strayed into this place. She should not have been assigned the power of this tribe.

"Why?" she murmured.

Wu Yi smiled with loving eyes: "Child, I can feel that you have the same blood as ours. This is also your hometown, isn't it?"

The heroine was slightly stunned, and a strong sense of shock suddenly rose in her heart.

In fact, from the moment she entered the world of mountains and seas, she has always regarded herself as a "foreigner".

Although she once integrated into this group, fought side by side with them, and got along day and night, she always understood that this was just a world of mountains and seas, not the hometown where she had lived for decades.

But now, Wu told her—

This is the land of Hua Guo, the land of Hua Guo five thousand years ago.

Five thousand years ago, Chinese tribes in ancient times migrated to this land, working at sunrise and resting at sunset.

Five thousand years later, people have built prosperous cities on this land to study, work and seek development.

The blood has been passed down from generation to generation, and what remains unchanged is this reassuring homeland.

At this moment, the sense of distance between time and space seems to disappear at this moment.

Only then did she realize that the distance between her and this world was not far away.

Perhaps, the river she walked through after coming to the world of mountains and seas was the river at the door of her childhood home.

The land under her feet was the road she hurriedly walked on when she was going to work.

In fact, what is the difference between her and them? Even after five thousand years of history, the things engraved deep in the blood have never changed.

Just as she wants to find her way home, the people here also want to protect their homeland.

Facing disasters like the prehistoric flood, perhaps other civilizations would choose to build Noah's Ark to avoid the crisis. But they just want to guard their homeland.