135

#杨古安选拍首馆#

#杨古安风喜剧 live! #

#Actor Training Camp Finals#

With the end of the final, a new wave of discussions emerged on the Internet.

For Yao Bianliang, this is undoubtedly a pleasant day.

The two-year vacation can finally begin.

At this time, while flipping through the materials of newcomers who joined the studio, she drew a few strokes from time to time.

"That's right, these players are talents to be made."

Now that she has recruited people into the studio, she naturally has to make some arrangements and train them well.

To be honest, none of the people who can get into the finals of "Actors Training Camp" is insufficient.

Contestants participating in the "Actor Training Camp", as long as they can advance to the semi-finals, they will have at least several million fans.

And people like Yang Gu'an have already jumped to the top ranks, with the number of fans breaking through 20 million.

They are all emerging forces in the entertainment industry.

As long as everyone can maintain their original intentions and continue to grow...then, as batch after batch of new actors like this flood into the entertainment industry, a virtuous circle will gradually form.

After they get along well in the entertainment industry, what else will she do?

With a happy mood, Yao Bianliang opened the hot search on Weibo. Sure enough, talk about the finals is growing.

"Actor Training Camp Finals, Analysis of Acting Awards"

"Reveal! Behind the explosion of Yang Guan, Shi Shan and others is the counterattack of anti-capitalists"

"How to change? The Current Situation of Contemporary Internal Entertainment Variety Shows"

all the best.

The corners of Yao Bianliang's lips rose slightly.

Randomly clicked on one of the articles, and it turned out to be a long section of penetrating in-depth analysis.

She opened a bottle of yogurt for herself and looked with relish as she drank it.

"No, wait..."

When her eyes moved down, her movements suddenly stopped.

Why do so many articles mention the words "Yao Bianliang"?

Especially the hottest article, the number of likes even exceeded one million, and the popularity remained high.

And its title suddenly has a familiar noun——

"From Yao Bianliang to actor training camp: Will the ecological environment of domestic entertainment improve? "

Yao Bianliang: "..."

No, wait, what does this have to do with her Hudi entertainment?

Shouldn't everyone be discussing popular contestants in variety shows, right?

There is also a video version of the introduction at the top of the article.

Feeling three-pointed uneasy, three-pointed confused, and four-pointed worried, Yao Bianliang clicked on the video.

There is a female reporter sitting in the middle of the screen. She has short hair, is shrewd and capable, and has a full affinity when she smiles at the corner of her lips.