37

After the recruitment information was sent out, Yao Bianliang received some resumes and submissions one after another.

Among them, the number of screenwriters who came to her was the largest.

Probably because her recruitment information was too targeted, most of the new screenwriters who hadn't made it through saw it, and submitted their manuscripts with the mentality of giving it a try.

"Tsk, what are these screenwriters doing? Eight out of ten scripts are about dating."

Yao Bianliang looked at these drama titles and sighed.

Didn't she make it clear enough in the job posting? To be innovative, to be niche!

You put on the skin of a niche drama, but the protagonist is in a relationship, and the routine is exactly the same as other small sweet dramas. Is this still a niche?

In short, this kind of drama should not be wanted at all.

After Yao Bianliang eliminated various hit themes, only 20% remained.

"Hmm...An anti-war drama? This one seems pretty good." Among the few remaining scripts, Yao Bianliang finally found a script that he could read.

Soldiers wore suits, oiled their hair, and lived extravagantly. If this kind of drama is really filmed, the audience will not be scolded to death.

But soon, after recalling the rules of the host, Yao Bianliang was gone.

No, the system will definitely not allow this kind of bad drama with three views to be wrong.

In desperation, Yao Bianliang eliminated all the messy and bad dramas and threw them aside.

All that remained on the table were the last three scripts.

A youth school drama praising the relationship between teachers and students, a drama related to the medical industry, and a palace drama in the fairy world.

Yao Bianliang was the first to rule out youth school dramas.

This thing mainly talks about the relationship between teachers and students, with warmth and remembrance, one will become the second "To Our Youth"

As for the palace drama in the fairy world, it tells a story about the gods in the fairy world fighting for power and profit.

Obviously, this was not her first choice.

After careful consideration, Yao Bianliang turned his attention to the last script.

"It's related to the medical industry... Well, this drama seems to be good?" Yao Bianliang was thoughtful.

Don't look at the many dramas about doctors nowadays. In fact, the core of most dramas is about falling in love.

Regardless of whether the male protagonist is a doctor or the female protagonist is a doctor, the final development path must be love.

The content of this script is exactly the opposite.

The screenwriter describes the group of medical staff from the point of view and from the perspective of a female nurse. The descriptions of various cases are very detailed and close to reality, and there are even many places that need to use professional terms.

Doctors, nurses, patients, family members, hospital... Each character does not appear many times, but they are all very three-dimensional.

Each case is like a small unit plot, which is about 5 minutes long when presented to the audience.

In the penultimate unit plot, the heroine as a nurse watched her friend die on the operating table. She was full of pain and regret, and this became the most important turning point in her life.