75

A certain pet's score is actually divided at this time?

However, now doesn't seem like a good time to split up.

When Yao Bianliang heard the news, he felt his temples throbbing.

You don't start early, you don't start late, but you do it at this critical moment.

This is to make her feel better.

The timing was so coincidental that Yao Bianliang even wondered whether a certain rating had an enmity with Ansheng Entertainment.

"Anhua Biography" has just ushered in a public opinion crisis, and a certain section immediately opened its score, and it is obvious that the score is about to fall off a cliff.

Yao Bianliang couldn't guarantee that those who went to give Anhua Chuan a bad review would stop by and give him a good review.

That scene is scary just thinking about it!

After settling his mind, Yao Bianliang took a deep breath to prepare himself mentally, and then he asked, "What is the score of An Hua Chuan?"

"The score is 5.8," Assistant Chen said, "and, this score will definitely continue to decline."

It didn't take long for the plot of Anhua Chuan to collapse, and the ratings will not drop too quickly. But it is foreseeable that the score of this drama will definitely be very low.

When Yao Bianliang heard this answer, he felt that it was reasonable, but also felt a little heartbroken.

Even Anhua Chuan, who has a bad reputation, can now easily exceed 5 points.

"Then... what about our drama?" Yao Bianliang's voice trembled a little.

Assistant Chen's tone was quite relaxed: "We have a score of 9.0!"

Yao Bianliang: "..."

9.0, the opening score is 9.0!

This is to give her a way out.

Yao Bianliang shook his hands, one of them lost his grip, and dropped the phone on the bed.

She swallowed and picked up her phone: "Assistant Chen, if you want to drop from 9.0 to below 4, is it possible?"

"This..."

There was silence on the other end of the phone for two seconds, Assistant Chen said tactfully, "It seems unlikely."

Yao Bianliang: "..."

Destroy it, she's tired.

———

In the next few days, Yao Bianliang's rating of a certain episode of this drama not only did not drop, but also increased a lot, and it is currently stable at around 9.1.

On the other hand, Anhua Biography, because the heroine's setting collapsed and there were many plot bugs, the score has dropped below 5 points.

Not only that, but the broadcast volume of An Hua Chuan also began to plummet. Not only did he not get word-of-mouth, but he also didn't make any money. It can be said that he went to the street completely.

As for Wen Xuan's acting skills in "The Legend of An Hua", it has also been criticized.

Originally, although the character design of the heroine is a little bit broken, it won't be so bad.

However, Wenxuan's acting was too bad, and she completely turned the leading actress into a white lotus with very low methods and a desire to climb up.

"The heroine Wen Xuan and screenwriter Ling Huanxuan, this combination is incomprehensible!" Yao Bianliang looked enviously.