72

The night is late, the moon hangs high, and the stars are dotted.

Yao Bianliang sat leaning on the sofa, but at this moment he was completely sleepless.

She couldn't figure out what happened to make things develop to this point.

"This is not right, shouldn't this drama be very aggrieved and depressing?" Yao Bianliang couldn't figure it out.

She obviously set up a lot of poisonous points, but in the end, this drama is not as aggrieved as imagined!

Yao Bianliang carefully analyzed the plot.

At the beginning, the scenes of prostitutes being beaten and living hard did feel a bit depressing.

However, seeing the girls helping each other and trying to find opportunities in a desperate situation, the feeling of depression has been relieved a lot.

Later, I saw the hostess and her team help one of the little sisters escape from the sea of ​​suffering, and deceived the old bustard.

Yao Bianliang: "..." Strange, how did she think about this plot in the first place?

Oh, by the way, according to her original idea, the heroine helped the sisters out of the sea of ​​suffering, while she was still stuck in the quagmire and precarious. This should be a plot of frustration!

In the end, who would have thought that after such modification, this episode would become a small climax instead.

And in this process, the heroine practiced hard every day, as the audience subconsciously wanted to see her successfully enter the high-end brothel.

With such a sense of anticipation, everyone will naturally be able to keep watching.

Later, although the heroine died tragically, she died with hope, and the heroine also found a new way out.

Thinking of this, Yao Bianliang fell into deep thought.

Is this plot boring? If you only pay attention to the main plot, it is really aggrieved, and all the poisonous points are readily available.

But at the same time, such a plot is also very exciting.

There are climaxes, turning points, and degrees of relaxation. It's not just blindly suppressing and aggrieved, making people want to run away after watching an episode.

"Mistake, this drama is not cruel enough!" Yao Bianliang was a little worried.

By now, she finally understood what she had overlooked.

The script is not aggrieved enough, not only because of the wonderfulness of the plot, but also for a more important reason—

The initial impression of the heroine is different!

This is like, a female college student degenerates to go to a nightclub as a bartender, most people will look down on her;

However, if she is a nightclub **** and still insists on going to university every day, everyone will think she is very inspirational.

When Yao Bianliang revised the script, the heroine's ending was reduced from a princess to a singer. Such an adjustment, of course, seemed depressing.

But in the eyes of the audience, the situation is quite different.

At the beginning of this drama, the heroine was given a very bad environment and an extremely humble identity.

In this way, the heroine starts from a low-level prostitute, gradually becomes a high-class prostitute step by step, and finally marries into the palace and becomes a concubine of the palace.