128

Literacy test?

Hearing this word, not only the contestants on the stage were dumbfounded, but also the audience in front of the live broadcast room were shocked.

Although there have been some speculations before, everyone was still a little shocked when they actually heard the announcement of the program group.

[Fuck, there is actually an exam! 】

[This is the first variety show I've seen that allows contestants to take a written test. I have to say that this show group is very good at playing. 】

[Hahaha, I've had enough of some goofy things in the entertainment industry for a long time! How can you be an actor if you don't even have basic cultural knowledge? 】

[Don't talk about variety shows, I support a cultural literacy test for all stars in the entertainment industry. Some stars can't do anything except a face! 】

The barrage instantly flew up, and under the live broadcast camera, the contestants reacted immediately after learning about the exam, and everyone had a panoramic view.

Some players were eager to try, and some players calmed down after the initial surprise. Of course, there were also some contestants whose complexions became uneasy.

Bi Yi was one of them with a bad complexion.

He didn't like studying since he was a child, and his grades in cultural subjects were very poor, and he couldn't even pass the college entrance examination.

Fortunately, he has a fairly good-looking face.

With this face, he was successfully spotted by scouts, and has since embarked on the road of the entertainment industry.

He didn't finish his studies, and he didn't bother to finish them.

In his opinion, what is the use of a higher level of education? Those academic bullies studied hard for more than ten years, and the salary they got after graduation was not as good as a fraction of his.

Maybe they will end up working under him.

Whenever he thinks of these things, Bi Yi feels a slightly distorted pleasure in his heart.

But now, looking at the papers in front of him, Bi Yi's mood is extremely bad.

What the **** is this variety show doing?

They are just actors, why should their cultural level be tested!

Bi Yi really wanted to curse now.

There is no fixed criterion for judging such things as acting skills. A few random nonsense words can't be seen by amateurs, and they can barely fool fans and passers-by.

However, the test results are real, and the scores cannot be faked at all.

[Wow, it's started, everyone is starting to write. 】

【Haha, speaking of it, I'm really curious about what the exam questions for actors are usually. 】

[I took a look. The test questions of this program group should refer to the assessment of drama actors, and some of the points of examination are the same. 】

[I still remember the previous National Youth Singer Competition, where all contestants participated in the cultural knowledge assessment on the spot, that was the real selection of top talents... Now that I think about it, it is really nostalgic. 】

There are five types of questions in the test paper, namely theoretical literacy, logical thinking ability, writing level, professional ability, and a small part of cultural common sense.