145

The special effects work is progressing steadily, and Yao Bianliang is certainly not idle.

The vacation time is over, and she has to speed up the progress and finish the next movie.

So, on a sunny afternoon, she came to the office building of Haitian Building.

"Teacher Yao, are you sure you want to do this?"

In the office, the middle-aged man with glasses was a little puzzled, looking at the documents on the table and thinking.

The man's name is Quan Suyou, and he is an associate professor in the Director Department of B University.

At the same time, he will also be the director of Yao Bianliang's new film.

"Well, the basic outline of the film project has been determined," Yao Bianliang nodded slightly, "I plan to officially start filming in two weeks."

She paused, and tentatively said, "Mr. Quan, there shouldn't be any problem with you, right?"

Quan Suyou is a talent she has carefully selected.

As an associate professor of the Director Department of University B, Quan Suyou has a strong theoretical system and a deep understanding of film shooting.

It is a pity that his shooting standard is very high, but it is difficult to be accepted by the public.

To put it simply, the shooting style is too complicated, the idea is relatively advanced, and it is incompatible with the current market environment.

Yao Bianliang has learned about several movies made by Quan Suyou, all of which are small productions, and the box office is not high.

Even, because the plot is obscure and difficult to understand, the rating of the movie is not ideal.

For this cooperation, Yao Bianliang intends to let Quan Suyou continue the previous consistent style, with a complicated and chaotic timeline and intricate relationships between characters.

In short, it is difficult for ordinary people to understand the plot of a movie without watching it two or three times, let alone understand the core of the movie.

Quan Suyou hesitated for a moment, and finally nodded: "I have no problem."

He liked the script provided by Yao Bianliang very much.

The first time he saw this subject, many inspirations flashed in his mind, and he wished to shoot the whole movie immediately.

Quan Suyou had a premonition that even if this movie could not get a high box office, its artistry is beyond doubt.

He is not attached to money and fame, but he likes the feeling of finely crafting and letting the artwork gradually take shape in his hands.

Therefore, even if Yao Bianliang made it clear that there would be no publicity for the film, he had no objection.

"However, Mr. Yao, are you really not planning to sign your name?" Quan Suyou hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Except for you, the other actors are not well-known. Only you can drive the box office of this movie."

Yao Bianliang waved his hand resolutely: "I won't sign it. It doesn't matter how much the box office is. The important thing is not to let other people know that this movie is the work of my Yao Bianliang."

Just kidding, with her name, the popularity of this movie can rise exponentially in minutes.

At that time, the audience will make up their minds after watching it, and they may push this movie to the altar again.