119

Lu Group, headquarters.

Dong Lu sat in front of the desk, his whole body was filled with a cold breath, and his expression was extremely gloomy.

The atmosphere in the entire office was stagnant, and everyone dared not speak out.

"Lu Yanchen, this is what you did." Dong Lu sneered and threw the document on the table. Just because the person in front of him is his own son, he didn't show mercy to him at all.

In fact, he was very optimistic about his son from the beginning. He has been excellent since he was a child, and he has nothing to worry about.

So later, even if the other party proposed to go to the entertainment circle for two years, he acquiesced.

But what he didn't expect was that in recent years, Lu Yanchen's performance disappointed him more and more.

First, he wanted to ban a starlet, but in the end not only failed to ban him, but also included himself in it.

Later, he fell in love with a small female celebrity, and wanted to be with her. For this reason, the relationship with the family was very tense.

Now, such an important project as "Best Music Producer" was handed over to him, but what happened?

Not only did the project fail to achieve the expected results, it even faced a loss of money!

Thinking that the failure of this project would disrupt their next plans, Director Lu felt extremely depressed.

"I have emphasized with you countless times that this project is one of the most important projects of the group. And you actually made such a big mistake."

Lu Dong stared at Lu Yanchen coldly.

"I made a mistake in the audition score, and directly let a group of F-level contestants create an explosive song. I asked you to suppress the popularity of the other party. As a result, the popularity of the song has not decreased but increased, and even the movie has become popular."

However, under his gaze, Lu Yanchen sneered.

The father and son were not very close in the first place, and after Yao Xinxin's incident, the relationship between the two parties dropped to freezing point.

Lu Yanchen also didn't mean to swallow his anger at all: "Can I blame this? Director Lu, you personally check the selection criteria for variety shows. Since you plan to promote those young fresh meats who have nothing but good looks, there will definitely be truly outstanding talents who will be eliminated Out."

Director Lu's voice was completely cold: "So, this is my responsibility? I entrust you with this project because I trust you enough."

Seeing that the father and son were at war with each other, and the atmosphere was almost stagnant, a manager standing next to him hurried forward to smooth things over.

"Director Lu, Young Master Lu, let's calm down first... Our top priority is to find a way first."

He paused, and then added: "The movie "Sigh of a Floating Life" will be released in 20 days. As long as we survive these 20 days, we should be able to suppress the heat of this matter."

Hearing what he said, Director Lu managed to suppress the irritability in his heart: "Okay, then you can help Lu Yanchen and contact the major theaters. No matter whether it is coercion or temptation, in short, the screening rate of "A Sigh of a Floating Life" must not increase. "

"In addition, find a few composers who can write songs. No matter how high the price is, you must create an excellent song. On the next episode of "Best Music Producer", I want to hear this song Song."