20

In the variety show "Good Drama PK Tournament", most of the contestants don't like Yao Bianliang, the king of the competition.

This type of variety show is just a platform to provide traffic for everyone. As long as it is topical, popular, and profitable.

Among the contestants who came to participate in this show, which one really wants to hone their acting skills and improve their strength?

They only need to perform on stage casually, create two or three topics that are likely to cause controversy, and the heat will naturally rise.

After that, stir up CP, set up a character set, and attract fans to hit the list. A series of operations is enough to make enough money.

Originally, everyone came here for traffic, but in the end, Yao Bianliang, the king of scrolls, suddenly appeared.

It would be fine if she just rolls by herself, and everyone will admire her perseverance; but, she has to bring other people to roll with her!

Up to now, everyone can't feel at ease.

Since the broadcast of "Good Drama PK Competition", a total of three episodes have been filmed, and this situation has never happened in any of the episodes.

This time the whole group started to involve, but they just ran into them, which was really bad luck.

Sitting in the front row, Yao Xinxin also looked at Yao Bianliang, gritted her teeth inwardly.

In fact, only a small number of people started rolling at the beginning. Most of the players are not involved.

But gradually, more and more artists either took the initiative or were forced to participate in this involution, and Yao Xinxin naturally had to get up early.

Now, as long as the players don't work hard, they can only wait to be eliminated!

In such an environment, wanting to lie down with peace of mind has almost become a luxury.

Every time Yao Xinxin thinks of this, she regrets why she didn't use other means to force Yao Bianliang to withdraw from the competition.

Now, she can only watch Yao Bianliang harm herself and all the players.

"Sister Xinxin, don't worry too much," the female contestant beside her whispered in her ear, "After today's event is over, our traffic will definitely go up to a higher level. This is not as easy as Yao Bianliang and the others who wake up early and work late at night every day." ?"

Yao Xinxin felt a little better after listening to the comfort.

That's right, this afternoon's event was exactly what they wanted.

Marketing personnel design, bundled CP, hot search...

These operations are what an actor's variety show should look like!

Through these means, they can easily obtain traffic.

On the other hand, Yao Bianliang practiced hard every day, but what did he gain in the end?

She herself failed to become popular, but instead made He Yanning and Mu Taozhi a success.

Now, the popularity of these two opponents is getting higher and higher, and she, the instigator, has been reduced to a foil, which can be said to be digging her own grave.

Thinking of this, Yao Xinxin couldn't help sneering.

The current era is no longer the era in which one can become famous by relying on acting skills.