121

The popularity of "Sigh of a Floating Life" continued to rise, and finally, before it was about to be released, it broke through 1.5 billion at the box office.

In response to the voice of the public, the major theaters finally reached a consensus to postpone the release of "Sigh of a Floating Life".

When they asked Yao Bianliang for his opinion, Yao Bianliang did not object, and she has given up struggling now.

One and a half billion box office—the figures are already so ridiculously high, what else can she struggle with?

As a result, "A Sigh of a Floating Life" continued to be screened in theaters, and Yao Bianliang lay down at home for a few days doubting his life, and finally had to revive.

When the time limit of one month came, Yao Bianliang heard the voice broadcast by the system as expected.

[Drip, task deadline]

[This task:

Ask the host to participate in a movie as the leading actor, and get a box office of no more than 100 million, and the success is cool. ]

[Completion status: The box office reached 1.5 billion within one month, which is 15 times the task requirement, and the task has not been completed. ]

[Bonus Status: Participation Award only]

[Mission message:

It has to be said that in this mission, the host adopted a very good strategy.

You rejected all commercial movie themes, and chose singing and dancing movies that belonged to the blank field, which were more than artistic but not interesting.

It's a pity that among the many composers who are not at a good level in China, you have selected the best ones by virtue of your unique vision.

The popularity of the song makes your movie enter the audience's field of vision, and the singing and dancing attributes that would have made the movie's box office hit the street have instead become the main factor driving the box office.

Being able to produce such a chain reaction makes people have to admire your luck and strength.

The mission failed this time, but we believe that you will not let it go.

The existence of special missions creates new opportunities for you. I hope the host will not forget the original intention, forge ahead, and make great achievements! ]

Yao Bianliang: "..."

It is true that she is not well-informed when she has selected outstanding talents.

However, who would have thought that a professional music variety show that claimed to employ hundreds of judges would be so unreliable?

She originally thought that Yuehui Entertainment under the Lu Corporation should not be too bad. Although the variety shows they held were a bit watery, they would not be too watery.

Unexpectedly, this was as unreliable as Ansheng Entertainment.

Over the past few days, under multiple pressures, "Best Music Producer" finally announced the suspension of filming.

They issued an apology statement, apologizing to Ji Linyin and other players who were hurt, and promised to reform themselves.

Of course, no matter what, this variety show was completely ruined.

The variety show stopped filming, and those contestants who originally planned to become popular overnight with the variety show also had to find another way out. This "star-making" plan of the Lu Group was completely declared bankrupt.