99

The uneasiness in Yao Bianliang's heart became stronger and stronger.

It seemed that something bad happened faintly.

"Netizens are discussing in-depth? Legend of the End of the World is not easy?" Her expression became complicated.

In the plot of Tianya Zhuan, what is worthy of "in-depth discussion"!

Full of doubts, Yao Bianliang opened the Weibo comment section.

"Bottom line of rules", "hope for redemption", "profound discussion of human nature"... These words are springing up like mushrooms after rain, and they are popping up crazily.

After reading one by one, almost every sentence exceeded her expectations.

After reading the comments from netizens, Yao Bianliang fell into a long silence.

"That makes sense! So... the core idea of ​​"The Order of the End of the World" is actually such a thing?"

It turned out that from the beginning to the end, these were the issues Ling Huanxuan wanted to discuss.

This is not a simple revenge drama at all. Apart from "cool", this drama also discusses deeper topics!

After thinking through all this, Yao Bianliang's expression cracked for a moment.

"This is unscientific! Is this really an idea that Ling Huanxuan can think of?"

Who is Ling Huanxuan? He is the talent who wrote such masterpieces as "The Biography of An Hua". All her past works, going around and around, are nothing more than slapping the face and abusing the scum, counterattacking life, and every man loves me, which has no connotation at all.

How could such a screenwriter suddenly write a work like "Order of the End of the World" as if he had opened his mind?

If it wasn't for the in-depth communication with Ling Huanxuan, Yao Bianliang would almost have doubted whether Tianya Ling's script was written by another person.

"No, I have to ask." Yao Bianliang picked up the phone and dialed Ling Huanxuan's number.

If she didn't figure out the reason behind it, then she would really die with regret.

Moreover, Yao Bianliang still had some faint hope in his heart at this moment.

Maybe...it's just that netizens think too much?

You know, these people are keen on brain supplements. Just like they often misunderstood her, maybe Ling Huanxuan was also misunderstood by those people?

If that's the case, then everything can be saved.

A low music sound came from the mobile phone, and then the call was quickly answered.

"Sister Liang?" Ling Huanxuan's tone was very brisk, "You need to find me."

Yao Bianliang took a deep breath and nodded: "Sister Ling, I saw the comments of netizens today. It seems that Tianya Ling is no longer interpreted as a simple cool drama."

"So you wanted to talk about this," Ling Huanxuan showed a relaxed smile, "That's right, those netizens have finally understood the true core of this drama, and we don't have to worry about Tianyaling's reputation anymore. "

Yao Bianliang: "..."

Yes, you don't have to worry about Tianya Ling's reputation now. But I can't help feeling worried!

Yao Bian's heart was as cold as death.

It turned out that Ling Huanxuan really did this, and the netizens didn't misinterpret her intentions.