100

In the information age, a lot of news can always be obtained quickly.

After reading the relevant reports of various media and marketing accounts, Yao Bianliang's eyes became brighter and brighter.

Her good sister is finally back! She doesn't have to fight alone anymore!

"In this way, Yao Xinxin's closed shooting should be over, right?" Yao Bianliang pondered seriously, "I should be able to contact her now."

After such a long time and so many things, I don't know if Yao Xinxin, a good sister, still remembers her.

At this time, if you don't pull hatred, and brush up your sense of existence, when will you wait?

Therefore, Yao Bianliang did not hesitate any longer, and immediately sent a message to Yao Xinxin.

[Yao Bianliang: Sister, I saw the news about you, are you going back to China? 】

[Yao Bianliang: I haven't had time to congratulate you on cooperating with an international director. Did the shooting go well? When is the movie coming out? 】

[Yao Bianliang: My popularity in China is getting higher and higher now! If you don't come back to cover my limelight, I'm really going to explode! 】

system:"..."

Host, is it really okay for you to provoke others like this?

Yao Bianliang sighed: "If you don't want to hate me, how can Yao Xinxin continue to target me?"

Everything is forced by livelihood.

On the other hand, when Yao Xinxin saw the news about Yao Bianliang, her originally good mood turned bad again on the spot.

Isn't it just that the drama that was filmed exploded? This is nothing to brag about.

The quality of TV series is not as good as that of movies! What's more, this is just a domestic film and television work, and it is not in line with international standards at all.

Yao Xinxin gritted her teeth and was about to go back, when she saw Yao Bianliang sent a new message.

[Yao Bianliang: Oh, by accident, the number of views of the new drama has exceeded 10 billion. It's really sad. 】

[Yao Bianliang: There is not a single TV series in the same period that can be played. If this continues, I don't know when it will become popular. 】

[Yao Bianliang: Good sister, don't hide your strength, hurry up and kill me. I believe that with your talent, you will definitely have no problem defeating me. 】

Yao Xinxin: "..."

Fuck!

This familiar mockery, familiar formula.

Why is Yao Bianliang always haunted? !

Yao Xinxin wanted to reply, but was at a loss for words, and didn't know how to reply.

Yao Bianliang's eccentric talk made her completely unable to resist.

Yao Xinxin started to type, and then deleted after typing, and then re-typed after deleting.

Then, Yao Bianliang saw the words "the other party is typing" displayed directly above, which lasted for two full minutes.

"What's taking so long to lose?"

Yao Bianliang wondered, Yao Xinxin must have been irritated so much that she sent a short essay directly, right?

She went back and glanced at the message she just sent. It was a normal Versailles, and the tone was no different from the previous one.