103

Yao Bianliang's request was written in great detail, with clear requirements for each clause and many remarks.

There are about five general profiles in black and bold:

1. Looking for a song and dance movie script, a simple love story that is more routine.

2. There are not too many ups and downs in the plot, and the main line needs to be clear.

3. The story should not be too real, it is best not to resonate with the audience.

4. Can't have more profound connotation, straightforward and simple or moaning without disease.

5. In order to distinguish it from the popular commercial dramas in the current market, reject any Su Shuangtian, and the commercial value of the script should not be too high.

In addition to these, there are more than 20 detailed rules below.

After reading the entire article, almost every request was unexpected, completely contrary to the requirements of most Party A.

Is this thing really a request that a normal person can come up with?

So, when someone shared this post in the screenwriter group chat, everyone immediately started talking about it.

【really? Is this mentally handicapped request a joke? Which Party A would reject a highly commercial book! 】

[By the way, this couldn't be someone who was bored and sent this kind of news to fool people, right? 】

[+1, this poster looks like a liar. 】

[Shouldn't be a liar, don't you see the authentication mark behind his ID? 】

[Eh, really, I have already paid a deposit to the platform... Could this be true? 】

...

As soon as Yao Bianliang woke up, he found that the news on his private message board had blown up.

"Why are there so many submissions?"

Yao Bianliang rubbed his sleepy eyes, sat up from the bed, looked at the "99+" news with a confused face, and fell into deep thought.

Is this the power of 500 royalties?

In one night, so many people came.

"But this is not right," Yao Bianliang didn't understand. "It takes time to create a movie script, not to mention, not everyone has the ability to write a 5 million script. How come there are so many people?"

Yao Bianliang clicked on those manuscripts with some incomprehension.

After a while, she silently exited the interface.

— None of these manuscripts seem to be normal!

Either I read it for a long time without knowing what to say, or there are a lot of wrong sentences, or the character design is very strange. In short, most of them are very bad works.

Yao Bianliang is sure that even if she shoots this kind of script, the system will not agree to it.

At the beginning, the reason why she chose to recruit screenwriters in the forum was that the scriptwriters here were not high-level, very unreliable, and it was easy to find suitable teammates.

However, now it seems that the level of these screenwriters is indeed not high... But, this is too low!

"what is happening?"

Confused, Yao Bianliang opened the comment section and sneaked into the chat channels of other screenwriters.

Everyone's speeches can be described as varied and varied.