130

During this period, for the contestants in the actor training camp, it was a fulfilling and long time.

Waking up in the early hours of the morning and resting at eleven o'clock in the evening, this is not only a test of their acting skills, but also a test of their physical and psychological qualities.

"Damn it, I always feel like I'm going to be exhausted sooner or later."

In the training room of Group A, the boys with cropped hair could not help but complain in a low voice during the break.

Due to the presence of live footage, he could only lower his voice, not daring to express this emotion too clearly.

Yang Gu'an pushed down the glasses on the bridge of his nose and shrugged: "But don't you think you have gained a lot recently?"

They are guided by famous teachers and have targeted professional training guidance. As long as they are willing to work hard, everyone can make rapid progress.

The inch-cut boy sighed: "You don't have any shortcomings. The tasks assigned to you by Instructor Ke Hai have become classic fragments - but I'm different! I spend several hours a day on physical training. But too tired."

Having said that, the short-haired boy couldn't help but look up at the opposite training room.

Next to Group A is Group F.

"Until now, I am the only one in group A who is still doing body and dance training," he said with a bitter face, "my training progress seems to be no different from that of group F."

Almost all the players in group A are very strong, and the short-cut boys are the tail of the crane, and it is obviously difficult to keep up with the progress.

Yang Gu'an comforted: "It's okay, your lines are very strong, and your acting talent is also good. Teacher Ke Hai asked you to practice your body, mainly to let you make up for your shortcomings."

Yao Bianliang had already made detailed arrangements.

Now, their contestants mainly need to train three items—vocal, lines, and body.

Vocal music mainly includes professional vocalization, pronunciation training, and professional song training.

For actors, when they sing, they can be trained to open themselves, build self-confidence, and make the emotions they express more expressive and contagious. At the same time, vocal music can also promote the improvement of actors' lines skills.

"I heard that many people in Group F are still training their lines," Yang Gu'an said, shaking his head slightly, "Their progress is the slowest group."

For many contestants, lines are the most overlooked aspect.

After all, the lines are not good enough, so you can use voice actors to make up for it.

The voice actor's lines are not only full of emotion, but also have a very pleasant voice. A good voice actor can often enhance the character of the character.

Now that there are shortcuts to choose from, why bother to spend too much time practicing lines?

It's a pity that now, under the high-pressure training, they also have to start training their lines desperately.

Professional vocal training, professional pronunciation training, professional line training, and the final level of character line training are the main contents of their training.

Sometimes, after a whole day of training, my throat is about to smoke.

After the first two trainings are over, it will be the last stage - body class.