45

After Yao Bianliang sent two messages, he simply made a phone call without waiting for Yao Xinxin's reply.

This time, Yao Xinxin accepted it.

Her voice suppressed anger: "Yao Bianliang, what's the matter with you?"

Yao Bianliang sighed, and persuaded earnestly: "Yao Xinxin, you should know that the most important thing in a public opinion war is timeliness. If you don't let the public relations act quickly, it will be too late."

"For the present, the best way is to admit that you are making a no-brainer drama. And publicize that you should watch no-brainer dramas when you relax during holidays. Dramas like mine are not suitable for the public to watch after dinner!"

"I sent you a detailed plan and measures, and synthesized a compressed file. You must read it carefully later."

Yao Xinxin just frowned. Yao Bianliang gave her advice, what good intentions could she have? She was stupid to listen.

Thinking of this, she couldn't help but sneer: "Yao Bianliang, it's because of you that I'm scolded by the whole internet, but you get rave reviews. This is the end, why are you still pretending to be kind here?"

When Yao Bianliang heard this, he knew that Yao Xinxin didn't listen to his suggestion.

She also felt helpless: "Do you think I don't want to do this? The audience insists on praising me, what can I do!"

Yao Xinxin: "..."

Yao Xinxin: "So, is it my responsibility? Blame me for being too uncompetitive and make you angry?"

Listening to Yao Xinxin's angry words, Yao Bianliang couldn't help sighing secretly.

Is it time for them to talk to each other and pass the buck?

It is more important to solve the problem as soon as possible.

Yao Bianliang was helpless: "Yao Xinxin, since you think I'm being eccentric, then tell me, is my suggestion harmful to you?"

Yao Xinxin moved her lips, wanting to refute something, but stopped talking.

She was stunned for a moment, and thought about it seriously.

At first, she was dazzled by anger, but when she thought about the plan just now, she gradually came to it.

Yes, Yao Bianliang's words are annoying, but this method is indeed useful to her. Also, this seems to be the best solution so far.

but...

Yao Xinxin still didn't quite believe it: "You offered to help me with ideas, how can you be so kind?"

Yao Bianliang was helpless: "Don't worry about whether I came up with an idea out of good intentions. In short, besides this plan, can you think of other ways?"

Yao Xinxin: "..."

It seems that there is really no other way.

Thinking of this, Yao Xinxin's belief was also shaken a little.

Anyway, the situation couldn't get worse. What if a dead horse is used as a living horse doctor?

Of course, she didn't believe that Yao Bian Liang'an had any good intentions. From her point of view, the other party must have other tricks waiting for her.

But she has no choice now.

She might be able to do whatever she can, and maybe take this opportunity to fight for a turnaround?

Yao Xinxin thought about it, and finally sneered: "Okay, then I want to see what tricks you have."

Hearing this, Yao Bianliang finally showed a gratified smile.