154

It took Yucheng a long time to calm down.

This movie... the quality is much better than he imagined!

The picture is exquisite, the special effects are real, and the background of the interstellar future is set more brilliantly than many science fiction movies.

Most importantly, the plot is very interesting.

The absurd world, the intersection of reality and fantasy, the O'Henry-style ending, and the core of thought behind it are all worthy of deep thinking.

"However, the plot still needs to be sorted out..." Yu Cheng pondered.

He understood most of the plot, especially the reversal at the end, which sublimated the whole story, directly changing from a suspense film to an absurd film with profound connotations.

However, some details still puzzled him. There are faint answers in his mind, but he can't connect them.

Yu Cheng returned to the forum. At this time, the posts about "The Invisible Artist" had already covered hundreds of stories.

Like him, several students went to see the original film. They left their opinions in the post and directly built the post into a tall building.

Yu Cheng turned to the floor where the poster posted, intending to read the content analysis.

【The poster loves to eat fish:】

[Brief description of the movie plot (contains a lot of spoilers, be careful!)]

[When I first watched "The Invisible Entertainer", I thought it was a detective film.

The female star Xu Jia is the protagonist of the crime. She stirs up trouble in the entertainment industry and drives everyone crazy.

Her image on the screen is perfect, like an angel who has fallen into the world; but in fact, she is a demon crawling out of hell.

She encouraged fans to fall in love with her crazily, and even committed suicide for her; she also intentionally created public opinion, making the entire interstellar world be affected by her every move; at the same time, she also teased the police, deceived, and fooled everyone.

At that time, I even guessed that Xu Jia was here for revenge.

She wants to drag this twisted, crazy, entertainment-to-death society to be buried with her.

But the ending of the movie was completely beyond my expectation.

—Yes, there is no such person as Xu Jia in this world!

She is just a virtual human face randomly generated by AI.

The timeline of the movie is quite chaotic, and the director has repeatedly used flashbacks, interludes and other techniques, and even added flashbacks to the flashbacks.

Therefore, I will start from the end of the movie and work backwards through the entire plot line.

To put it simply, the background of the story takes place in Interstellar. This is a society with highly developed information, and people are more pursuing pleasure and excitement. Therefore, entertainment stars have become the most eye-catching professions.

Ke Qing, a student at the University of Science and Technology who is obsessed with artificial intelligence technology, randomly generated virtual faces through AI in an experiment.

Her roommates found the photos and were attracted to one of them, snapping pictures and posting them online.

So far, the rumors have been out of control.