46

Under the gaze of everyone, the girl in front of her lightly took off her sunglasses, revealing that extremely familiar face. She nodded to several people, showing a smile: "Hello, everyone."

Everyone: "!"

So, the boss of their star studio is really Yao Bianliang?

The few people who believed in Zhou Fei's analysis just now were all in shock.

The boss who made them suppress Yao Bianliang's enthusiasm, and the boss who suppressed Yao Bianliang overtly and secretly, was actually Yao Bianliang himself.

If this is said, who will believe it?

But now, such an outrageous thing really happened before their eyes.

Xiaopang was the first to react, scratched his head, and stammered: "Old... hello, boss, haha, hello."

Zhou Fei also recovered from the shock at the beginning, his heartbeat accelerated crazily, and he couldn't utter a complete sentence for a long time.

There are ups and downs in life, nothing more than this.

Just a second ago, he was still regretting that he had worked for his opponent; he didn't expect to learn the outrageous news that the boss turned out to be the idol himself in the next second!

So, why does an idol suppress herself? Could it be that he wanted to cool himself down.

As soon as this thought came up, Zhou Fei immediately denied it.

How could he think of such an outrageous reason? It's simply impossible.

There must be other deep-seated purposes for idols to do this! It's just that he didn't realize it before.

Yao Bianliang felt that this address was a bit awkward, and said uncomfortably, "You don't have to call me boss, just call me Sister Liang."

She paused, then remembered something, then turned to Assistant Chen and asked, "By the way, are you clear about the work content of these two days?"

Assistant Chen said: "Yes, I have already talked about this in the work group."

The rest of the people also nodded repeatedly, expressing that they would definitely complete their work goals seriously.

Yao Bianliang felt relieved.

She originally planned to show up in the studio and see everyone's work progress. Since everything is normal, naturally there is no need to stay.

Several employees chatted with Yao Bianliang, and gradually realized that Yao Bianliang, as a star, really has no airs at all.

Although everyone was very puzzled about why Yao Bianliang suppressed him, but due to various reasons, they finally didn't dare to ask.

Only when Yao Bianliang was about to leave, Zhou Fei mustered up his courage and asked her for an autograph.

After Yao Bianliang and Assistant Chen left, everyone was completely relieved.

Zhou Fei excitedly held the signed notebook and carefully smoothed the wrinkles on it, as if he was treating a priceless treasure.

Someone looked at Zhou Fei's appearance, and couldn't help but smiled teasingly: "Brother Fei, you just swore that this company was opened by Yao Bianliang."

"That's right, sister Xia Yin refuted you, but you still don't agree."

Xia Yin moved her lips, her face flushed a little, but she didn't know what to say, so she could only silently pretend to look at her phone.