C.2

||Briana||

"You get on my fucking nerves. I simply told you to drug him with something that'll fuck up his memory. Not give him ecstasy and fuck him." I snapped

"He bussed me and my girls WIDE open!" She laughed and touched my shoulder. Pissing me off.
"But... You want his money and dick, I want his money and dick. I am sure that he is very much single and horny. Both of us can get him."

"Why would that be? He hates me now."

"He's desperate. I caused him and his babymomma to break up back then." She giggled.

"I wanted to be the one that caused them to break up you dumb bitch. You should have told me sooner she was pregnant. I would have killed that baby, and possibly her." I smirked

"You are dumb as hell. She was pregnant at the time, and she left right after I told her and she screamed at August and hit him a few times after their graduation."

"That bitch. I never told you I was pregnant before did I?"

She shook her head no.

"Well I was. When i was cheating on August. I cheated on him with this guy Marion, a guy India and Kayla dated before. I got pregnant and Marion beat me so bad I lost it. Then this guy India dated Daveontae got her ass pregnant and was fucking me while he was with her and they broke up. I wanted to kill her child too but.." I shook my head

"Well they're married now and have a daughter. They was supposed to have a son but he died... The only one i haven't heard from is Kayla. Since that night at graduation although i seen her on instagram as a model."

"A model?" I laughed

"Yes.." She trailed off and rubbed my back. "Want to be my model?" She asked in my ear

"Huh?" I asked confused

"Be my model, go put on some sexy lingere."

"No!"

"I'm serious. Better yet, go get naked and have your ass up in that air, i'll be up there in a second."

"No! I'm not... I mean, i've never had sex with a woman before."

"Well I can be your first. I've wanted you, since we were younger." She licked my ear. Sending chills down me.

"Okay." I whispered. I went upstairs and prepared myself.

||Camille||

I went outside to my trunk to get my items and I went back in the house and upstairs to see that Bri was face down ass up playing with herself. I went over to her and began doing what I do.

||August Alsina||

I just got done from working out when my phone rang. i look down at it to see that it's Camille. i blew out a sign of frustration, and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Shiiiiiiiit! Yes. Fuck me harder." I heard moaning and screaming.

i hung up my phone and threw it on the counter. who the hell calls someone when they fuckin.

I fixed me a sandwich and warmed up some left over ribs from lastnight. I walked to the living room sat on the couch, began eatimg and scrolling down my instagram feed.

I came upon a picture that looked like Kayla. Hol' up... It is Kayla.  

The caption reads.

(i just used my instagram name.) iamshymcguire: I'm going to miss my bestfriend @imkaylaphillips and bae so much. We have gotten so close these past couple years. I miss y'all already and we haven't even parted from each other. Love you girl.