C.48 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

They just got finished with their last showbandnnoe we are all mom going out to eat. We got to this nice little restaurant, and the place smelled nice. I was sitting between Jamal and August. I didn't want to sit by August but he refused to get up. Camille is beside him, and Chris and Daveontae is on the other side of the table. The waitress came up speaking their foreign language to me.

I held up my hand and shrugged "I don't know what your saying." I said. Jamal held his hand up and waved her to him. He asked us what we wanted and told her.

"She was speaking in Afrikaans language... If it wasn't that I wouldn't know." He chuckled

"Kayla looked Confused as hell." August laughed

"Fuck you." I mouthed. He winked. I turned away from him.

"So what are y'all thinking about naming yalls child?" Chris asked August

August shrugged. "I don't know what she's naming it." He took a sip of his drink

"Really August?" She stood up and threw her napkin down and walked away. Everyone started laughing, except me. "August really?" I asked

"What else am I supposed to fucking say?!"

I got up and found her outside crying. "Camille." I called her name. She looked up and wiped her eyes.

"What?" She asked for with much attitude.

"Look. I'm going to warn you once, you may be older than me.. By like seven or eight years or some shit, but you not about to keep disrespecting me. Now, you have August. I DO NOT want him. I'm over him, so I don't see why you see me as a threat or something. I DO NOT want him. Jamal I DO want, and I have him. So chill. But August didn't mean anything by what he said. I'm not taking his side either but neither one of y'all know what the sex of the child it is yet so I see where he was coming from."

She nodded. "Kayla.. I see you as a threat because although you don't want him I know that he wants you. He'll NEVER love me and want me the he loves and wants you. I was the one pushing him to do coke and shit so he could hurt you like he did, because I thought he wouldn't want you anymore, but he always got mad at me at the end of the day and mad because of what he had just done to you."

I couldn't even say anything. I just nodded and walked back inside. I see my food was there so I sat down and began eating. Chris and Jamal was talking and laughing each others head off. I gasped when I felt a hand slid onto my thigh and up my dress from under the table. I bit my lip to keep from moaning. I looked over at Jamal and his hands was on the table. I looked at August and he was looking at Jamal and them, I looked down and seen his arm. "August! Quit." I gritted quietly. He stopped and smirked.
"I'll be back." I got up and threw my fork down.

"What's wrong?" Jamal asked

"Nothing.. Are y'all almost done? I'm ready to go to my room and sleep before we leave tomorrow." I walked away. I got in the bathroom and took some deep breaths. Did this nigga REALLY just try and finger me at the table while EVERYBODY was there.
I went back out and got to the table, everybody was laughing and talking.

"What are y'all talking about?" I asked but nobody heard me
"August." I turned to him. He turned facing Camill and ignored me. I got up and called Mama Sheila to check on the kids.

||Chris Brown||

"Boy that was a good ass time!" I laughed

"Yeah. We had some good times back then." Jamal said

"Y'all crazy. How old are you Chris?" Daveontae asked

"Twenty eight. How old are you?" I asked him

"I'm twenty nine."

"Damn near the same age as Camille." I chuckled

"Get the fuck on. Where Trey at?"

"He flew back right after the show... Mal, where Kayla go?"

He turned around. "I don't know ... August, you seen Kayla?" Jamal asked

August faced him and then pointed. "She's right there."

"Who is that?" I asked

"That's Naomi. A girl that I dance with sometimes."

"Hey babe... I just seen Naomi walking while I was outside and I have some good news! We she has some good news and its good news for me." She came in smiling

"Alright what is it y'all?"

"Alright.. Well I'm moving back to the states and I'm going to live in Atlanta! That's where my dad lives." Naomi smiled

"Hm. Coo. When you moving down there?"

"In about a month. My dad already found me a house and all of that." He nodded

"No fuckin way. I'm kidding. I been seen y'all down here, but hey Chris and August."

"Waasup?" I asked

"Wazzam?" August smiled

"Y'all did good performing today.. Where's Trey's fine ass?". She asked

"He left early." I said. She pouted

"Alright.. Well I'll see y'all soon and have a safe trip back. Kayla you have my number and I have yours. Call me when y'all are about to leave."

"Alright! See you girl." Kayla and her hugged. We left and all headed back to our rooms.

||Daveontae||

"Yes India?" I answered the phone

"Don't yes India me! What the fuck you been doing?" She nagged

"Chillin."

"Chillin my black ass. You better not have been fucking some south African hoe!" She yelled

"I haven't damn! Chill."

"Your mom is driving me crazy worrying about you. I'm doing my best to take care of her. The kids nag me evweydag because they think I'm the one not letting them talk to you and they think we split up or something so they stay crying! Then I'm worried about you being overseas cheating on me!" She sound like she was crying.

"Babe. Don't cry, look I'll be home tomorrow. I'll take you and the kids out. Whatever y'all want to do. Whatever you want to do."

"What about you mother Dave?"

"I don't want to see her like that man. That shit has me stressed out. I can't fucking sleep half the time knowing my mom is about to die here shortly. That shit hurts. You got both of your parents but you dont want to talk to them."

"This has nothing to do with me and my parents!! And besides!!! You're mother has been there for you through all of your shit you used to do and that you was in. My parents never liked me really and to make it worse you purposly got me pregnant!! Fuck You Daveontae! You Bette Stay At August's House Or Find A Hotel To Stay In Because Your Not Coming Back To My House!" She yelled

"Its my fucking house India! If anybodies leaving it's you!" I yelled back at her

"But who's in the house now? Who wanted to marry me? YOU! and remember... Whats yours is mine."

"I'm not fuckng playing with y-"

She hung up before I could finish. "AHHHH." I threw my phone.

"What's wrong dude?" Chris can out the bathroom.

"Don't EVER fucking get married. I said before walking out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been slackin as'f. But August is my husband forreal.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.