C.70 (part three)

Later That Night...

||August Alsina||

"I wonder what Kayla and them doing..." I said to Chris

"Well nigga. Walk ya ass over there and find the fuck out." He said sparking up his blunt.

"Come with me."

"I know yo ass not scared.." He looked at me like I was half way stupid

"Nah,  but we can go mess with them. It'a be fun."

"This is dumb as fuck." He mumbled and put out his blunt and sat it down and we went snuck over to Kayla's house and into her back yard. I went around the house and peeked into the windows to see what room they was in.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Y'all hear that or is it just me?" I asked the girls

"What are you talking about?" Naomi asked. I shook my head. Then there was a loud knock against the window causing all of us to scream. "Hell nah." Tati dug in her purse and I ran for the bat, when I was going towards the room the bat was in I seen a body from the bottom of the steps approaching fast so I ran in the room screaming and shut and locked the door.

"OPEN THIS DOOR!!!" The person yelled in a oddly deep voice, I couldn't make out who though.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY BEFORE I KNOCK YOUR DAMN BRAINS OUT YOUR HEAD."

"OP- AH, shit... Why y'all do that?" I heard Chris. I went to the door and opened it to see him on the ground holding his head and Tati and Naomi standing over him with now broken glass. I laughed

"Are you serious Chris!"

"Man!! I was tryin to smoke! This was August's idea. I'm leaving. Shit." He got up and mugged all of us before he left. Then August ran in. "What happened?!"

"Nigga, I should beat yo ass." I told him

"You ain' gon d-

"Uh..." I gave him a look.

"Sorry baby." He came over and kissed me. "I. Well we won't bother y'all anymore tonight. Come over in the morning and we'll have breakfast cooked for y'al." He smiled and they both ran down the steps like some little ass kids.

The rest of the night we sat up talking about the wedding, and eating, and other types of stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter was short as'f, sorry. But next chapter is the last chapter. I'm sure it will be divided into parts & then there will be the trilogy. Depending on how I start to feel half way through the book the book isn't going to be long as of now. So..

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.