C.4

Kayla's house and some rooms in it.

||Kayla Phillips||

We have set up everything in this house and I am so happy! It's smaller than my last house, BUT it's still big. I have a huge room, walk in closet, bathroom in my room, Anthony has a nice size and neat room and closet plus a bathroom in his room. There is a mini game room, the kitchen is a nice size, and I have two extra smaller rooms. The living room is a nice sized living room, and in the back yard there is a pool.

"Maaaaaaaaaaaa." Anthony dragged out.

"Yes honey?" I asked

"Can we please go to tha swimming pool?" He begged

"Anthony, we just got home, wait until a little later." I told him. He stomped off up the steps, and slammed his door. I shook my head as my hand started to shake and my body tensed up and I felt a lump in my throat. I shook it off and went to the kitchen and began to make lunch. I'm going to make chicken nuggets and fries, Anthony's favorite meal. Hopefully that'll cheer him up. I finished cooking and went upstairs to get him, his door was locked. I reached for the key at the top of the door frame and he was laying on his stomach on his tablet watching one of his fathers videos. I tapped him on the shoulder.

He took an ear bud out.

"Lunch is ready come eat." I told him

"I don't want it. I wanna go swim in da pool."

"Anthony, I made your favorite two foods! Come on, you can finish watching that video while you eat and you can swim after your food settles."

He just stuck his ear bud back in and began watching the video again.

I got up closed his door and called India .

... ... ... ... ... ...

"Hello?" She answered

"India?!"

"Kayla!! Girl are you down yet? Why it sound like you're crying?" She asked

"I got here yesterday afternoon and maybe because I am."

"What's wrong babygirl?" She asked

"EVERYTHING Indi! Anthony!" I broke down

"What? What's wrong with him?"

"Nothing, it's just I've been a single parent for four and a half years, I am heart broken, I thought after I had Anthony and me providing him with everything he wants he would appreciate and love me but he doesn't." I cried

"Who August?"

"No!! Anthony! He hates me. I do everything for him and I tell him no about one little thing and he shuts me out. I do everything for him India. He loves his dad more than he loves me and his dad hasn't done SHIT! He doesn't even know August personally yet, he just watches a lot of videos and listens to his music. "

"Kayla, i'm coming over, give me forty five minutes cause you done moved out far."

"Okay." I hung up and put the food I cooked in containers.

||August Alsina||

"Camille. I'm leaving, i'll be back later tonight." I kissed her forehead

"Okay." She whispered

I left and met up with Daveontae at the studio.

"What you been up to?" He asked

"Nothing, chilling."

"Yeah... With Camille."

"What?!"

"Nigga, nobodies stupid. I was coming by last night to ask you if you liked a beat I worked on and I seen her car out there. Man why you still messing with that hoe?"