C.48 (part one)

||Chris Brown||

We're in our last week in South Africa. I'm ready to get back to The states. It feels like we been living here though. Tonight we have a mini show at a club and tomorrow is our last day and last show. BUT we are staying the day after tomorrow to just chill one more day before we head back.

"What you doing over there?" I asked Daveontae

"Chillin." He told me.

"Well why you 'chillin' have you thought to call your wife? She told me you haven't called since our first week here."

"How you talk to my wife?"

"She called me."

"How'd she get your number?"

"I gave it to her. I don't want your wife dude, but you need to be checking on your wife, kids, ya momma who ya wife is trying to take care of by herself instead of you cheating on her."

"No I'm cheating!" He chuckled

"You are... That chick came by when you wasn't here... She was asking for you and she tried to get with me. Haa. Yo hoes ain't loyal and neither are you."

"Nigga shut the fuck up. I'm out." He got up and left. I got my phone out and dialed Karrueche's number. She didn't answer as always.  She hasn't been answering me for awhile now. Everybody turning fake on breezy.

||Kayla Phillips||

I was on my way down to the lobby when I was stopped by August. Now we just so happen to be talking.

"You kno I miss you right?"

"Uhm... I'm sure you do now that I've moved on and settled down with someone else."

"So you love him more than me?"

"You was my first love. My first everything really, and no one can replace that." I looked up at him and smiled.  "But you hurt me and I was still stuck on you after you CONSTANTLY time after time hurt me and over that time my love for you changed. I'll always have love for you though."

"Do you think we could eva get back ta'getha?"

I looked down a little. "As much as I don't like this woman, don't do that to her. You cheated on me while I was pregnant with Anthony, and now she's pregnant. Don't do that to her Aug. You have to stop hurting people that love you, and that you love." I looked up and I saw hurt and tears in his eyes. He looked away and cleared his throat. He turned back around. "You neva answered my question." His voice cracked. I couldn't help but to start crying and hug him. I pulled back and looked up at him. "Now you know how I had felt all these times you hurt me." I laughed. "But I can't say rather we'd get back together... I'm happy with Jamal. He is so good to me and I love him.. I thought you was happy with Camille.. I never thought when we first started dating we would end up where we are now with  our 'friendship' or whatever this is."

"I kno.." He chuckled

"Hey au-.. Oh sorry. Was I interrupting something?" Camille came out of the room.

"No." I smiled "I was just about to head out.. I never got to tell you but congratulations." I smiled at her and began to walk away.

"Kayla!" I turned around and August came up to me and hugged me. I mean he was squeezing the dear life out of me. I hugged him back. "I love you." He whispered. I nodded. He let go and I made my way downstairs when I got down there I seen Trey standing beside Jamal talking to him.

"Hey babe." I missed Jamal.

"Hey baby." He smiled

Trey chuckled. "What?" I asked

"Nothing.. Y'all just dating and we about to leave and he lives down here."

"Oh. I'm actually moving down to Atlanta or I might move to LA, my home town."

Trey then looked confused. 

"What's wrong They... You look mad or confused."

"Nah.. I was just thinking... I'll see y'all later." He walked away.

||August Alsina||

"What was you and Kayla talking about?" Camille asked

"Nothing.."

"It wasn't nothing August. If it was nothing you wouldn't be talking to her."

"Damn Camille!" I jumped up
"Leave me the fuck alone." I yelled causing her to jump

"If I said we wasn't talking we wasn't. Aight? She was giving me advice for me and your relationship."

"Don't listen to her then! That bitch will have us broke up before we both know it!" She snapped

"Actually she told me not ta hurt you like I hurt ha, an she told me not ta keep hurtin people."

"So she's over you?"

"I guess so.. Sadly." I mumbled the lady word to myself.

"Welp! No more drama for us.. That little girl is finally gone. We don't have to worry about getting full custody of the kids or nothing. Just me, you and this little one." She smiled rubbing her stomach. "Is Anthony's bad ass still going to live with us?"

"Don't talk about Kayla or my family aight? That shit was neva coo udig?"

"I'm sorry."

"Yeah.. Na' ... When we see Kayla again I'm gon need you ta tell ha sorry fa all tha shit you done did towards ha, I already did." She nodded. I have something I want and am going to do sooner or later too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.