C.65 (part two)

||August Alsina||

"Stop bein so damn stubborn. I think ya mean ass pregnant." I said to her STILL walking behind her.

"Fuck you! Why cause I'm fat now? I'm not pregnant. I'm on birth control. BIRTH CON FUCKING TROL. FOR CONTROLLING THE BIRTH OF BABIES!!" She screamed at me

"Dammit Kayla!" I ran to her and grabbed her arm making her face me. I could see she was crying. "We goin ta tha docta ta'morrow. You getting a pregnancy test done."

"No I'm not!" She crossed her arms. "Take me the fuck home August. You want her to stay with you.. So fucking be it. We're not getting married. Baby or no baby. How about that?" She said and then broke down crying. "Everybody always gets between us. I just fucking want to be with you." She pushed me and began walking back towards the office.

"India.. Go ahead stay at that house. And fuck you and your unborn child. I'll fucking kill you bitch. Bitch I knew you was a hoe. I hope that baby fucking gates you. I hole you fucking die giving birth you worthless whore. I swear to god! I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO KILL YOUUUUUUU!!!!" Kayla yelled in India's face. It turning red, and shit. Then she started holding her side like she was paining.

"Kayla you good?" I asked

"FUCK YALL MAN." She started crying and dropped to the ground holding her stomach. "Take me home and leave this dumb bitch here. Stop talking to her August! I don't feel good, and you dumb bitch." She turned to India "I changed my mind. You're NOT staying at the house, go live in a woman's shelter or something. Better yet. I should call the police on your ass and tell them how you killed that woman. Huh? Although you fucking did all this shit here, I'm not going to do that out of the little kindness I do have in my heart."

"I'm not even talking to her." I picked Kayla and put her in the car. I called my mama up and told her to keep me and Kaylas kids a little longer for another day and I drove Kayla to her house. "I don't want to go in there." She said as I was carrying her to the room. "Why?"

"Because I slept on it for a while not knowing that little incident with India happened." She held onto me.

"Whea' you want ta go?" I asked

"I don't know.. Away to be honest."

"Away whea'?"

"Away from this stupid ass world I'm living in, or escape all these people I'm around right now."

"Even me?"

"August... Actually yes. Sometimes I do because you act so stupid. You don't understand how I feel."

"Want ta go ta my house?"

"Take me downstairs to the basement.... That's my little room I set up to get away. It's pretty nice." She calmly said as she cried onto my shoulder. I couldn't help but to get a bit emotional too.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Wha-" I looked up a little to see tears dripping from August's face.

"I'm sorry August." I said and asked him to put me down. We both walked to the basement and laid in the bed. "Can you just sing to me, I don't need to go to the doctor neither tomorrow.."

"Well we gonna see what's wrong with you aight? I really think you pregnant. You be doing everything a pregnant woman does. An besides you don't want ta have anymore of my baybehs?"

"That's not the point. You already have four.. If India's is yours that makes five. Then if I was to be pregnant again that would be six. India is going to use you o so bad."

"But its probably not mine."

"Wake up August! It MIGHT not be yours but there's damnnear a one hundred percent chance it is yours. It don't matter if you don't want it to be or hope its not."
I said causing him to be silent.

"Aight. So India a luh ova a month pregnant so there is eight months left right? We gonna get married in six."

"Why..."

"Because. I want you to be happy. I want the world to know I'm yours and you're mine, before another child is brought into this world."

"But a child's always your first priority. You need to understand that. You put Camille before ours, don't do that shit to no fuckin' kids again." I said getting mad again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.