C.36

||August Alsina||

I was just about to hop back in my car since Kayla's ass didn't want to open the damn door and all of a sudden a truck pulls in blocking me in and Kayla jumps out of it, along with someone else.

"Hol' up... Kayla and Judge McFarland?" I asked

"Oh my.. August. Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked carrying a car seat up to the door.

"So you trying ta fuck our judge so you can get whateva tha fuck you want?"

"Don't even start. It's not like that at all.... Even if it was, so what? I'm not your woman... Hold this." She handed me the car seat while she unlocked the door.

"What's going on?" The judge asked

I nodded. Then walked into the house.

"Whea's Ant at?" I asked

"I'm rightchea. Whatchu want?" He asked

"Who you think you talkin' to?" I asked him

"Sorry."

"August.. Uhm, I know it's not really my business, although it sort of is, but I thought you was only supposed to see the kids at the courthouse."

"Kayla." I turned to see Trey

Kayla shook her head.

"Aight, an I didn't think you could come ta her house?"

"What's going on here?" Trey asked

"Trey! Are you ever going to warn me before you come down! August can you just leave?!" Kayla said

"Bet." I walked out. "She sitting up here being a little hoe... Don't know who to love. Look at her." I mumbled

||Kayla Phillips||

"Trey Songz right? I'm a big fan." Kevin stuck his hand out

"Sup." Trey shook his hand looking at me

"Alright, I'll talk to you some other time Kayla.. Uhmm." He act as if he was going to hug me but second guessed and stuck his hand out. I just hugged his muscular body and thanked him for all that he had done today.

"See y'all later." He chuckled walking out. I went to lock the door and I seen August still sitting in the driveway.

Of course. Kevin is blocking him in.

I shut the door and turned to see Trey standing there and Anthony going up the steps

"What?" I asked

"Who's that?" He asked me

"Me and August's Judge." I said

"Why would he be here though? This isn't a courthouse."

"I know, but he asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him, he kids was with us, Anthony played basketball out back."

"Man, you gonna have to stop. You bout to fuck him next?"

"No! Why do y'all think that?" I asked as the babies started crying. "Shit."

"Trey, could you fix the boys bottle while I get Ayla's?" I asked

"I don't know how to do that shit."

"Some help you are."

I ran around the house getting their bottles, fixing them, and getting it to them. I took each one of them out and put them in their swings and the sucked on their bottles until they fell asleep. I went upstairs to check on Anthony and he was on his phone like a little grown man.