C.33 (part one)

The babies in MM.
Antonio far left. Ayla beside him. Antoine on the right

||Kayla Phillips||

"How you feeling baby?!" India came in the room smiling

"Sore... And hungry." I admitted

"Awh.. Baby, go down to the cafeteria and get her some food please?"

He nodded and went. Then in walked August, Mama Sheila, Anthony, and Camille.

"Where's my grand babies?" Mama Sheila asker excitedly

"They are on their way to the room now if the nurses would hurry up." I spoke and they rolled them in here. A smile spread across my face.

August immediately picked Ayla up and I picked Mama Sheila got Antoine as India got Antonio.

"Hold up. I know somebody is about to give me one of my children." I said in all seriousness

"Here." India handed me  Antonio

"Hey my little baby." I smiled. He smiled back at me.
"aweee." I squealed. He looks just like August.

"Bayb... Kayla I mean." August spoke

"Want ta hold Ayla while I get Antonio?" He asked me

"Sure." I said exchanging babies with him.

"Can I hold one?" I looked around to see who was talking

"India.. You hear someone say something?" She pointed at Camille

"Yeah?" I asked with attitude

"Do you mind if I hold one of your babies? They are so adorable." She smiled looking at Antonio in August's arms.

"Actually.... I DO mind if you hold one of my kids, therefore no." I smiled.

She looked hurt. August laughed a little until she looked at him and he acted as if he was coughing.

"I'll be out in the waiting room." She said and went out

||Daveontae ||

I was walking back to the room with Kayla's room when I accidentally bumped into some girl midway to the room.

"Oh, shit. My bad." I told her

I looked down and she looked up and it was Camille.

"Oh, you're fine." She wiped her eyes and touched my chest.

"What's wrong with you?" I chuckled

"Kayla. She's rude. Nobody likes me so... Fuck it."

I laughed. "Well you the cause of him and Kayla breaking up and all of this shit now. BUT I got to go before my wife sees me talking to you and kills both of us." I quickly walked away and into the room.

When I got in there I seen august on one side of the hospital bed and Kayla on the other. Kayla had one baby in her arms and August had two.

"This some cute ass shit... Let me take a pic." I laughed sitting her food down and pulling my phone out. Taking pictures like I always do when I see them together.

They all laughed. "Boi you better be glad ya girl left or she would be mad as fuck seeing this."
I said. Then the door opened and we stared at it, we seen Chris walk in with balloons, teddy bears and envelopes.
"I heard my girl had a baby!!!" He came in with his goofy self

"I had three babies, actually Chris. What is all of this? Nobodies sick." Kayla laughed.

"Uhm. Just so they can know Uncle Chris is the first one that got them something!! I got something for two but... This one? Where'd he come from?"

"Where you think dude? My coochie." She said causing everyone to laugh and  Anthony go "ew."

"Bu- ... Fuck it. C-breezy can make it work. It was originally one hunnit a piece but to divide it between the three it's sixty something. Then... Here, a bear for this one and this one, and.... I'll give this little man this watch. Its too big but fuck it. Here is for you Ms. Kayla." He winked at her

"I can't open it... India come get this bag from Chris and show me what's inside." She went to get it from him and they was staring at each other. I know they asses no-... Nevermind

"What the hell?" India pulled out two lingerie set and an envelope.

"Bro... You gotta chill." I laughed

Kayla just laid there covering her face. August had a big ole' grin on his face. Everyone else was confused.

"Open the envelope."

She opened it and it was a check.

"Oh my... Fucking... Goodness." She stared at it and Chris was smiling nodding his head

"Take him India! Chris... Come her boy!" She hugged him

"But why did you buy me lingerie? You act like your lightskin ass will see me in it.." She laughed. "Most definitely NOT!"

"Uh.. Well, ms. Ungrateful. August may want to see you in it."

"Can I Bae?" August asked her

"First.. Eww, No. Second... Don't you got a whore waiting for you in the waiting room." She joked.

"Damn bro. She did you." I said

Next thing you know Trey walks in.

||Trey Songz||

When I walk in the room everyone talking and laughing and stuff, and then stopped

"Sup y'all." I waved and went over to Kayla and kissed her. She quickly slid over alittle. I shook my head.

"No lie.. Y'all make some cute babies." I said. But me and Kayla's would be cuter.

"Thanks." August spoke not looking at me.

"So who's who?" I asked

Kayla blew out a sigh of frustration.

"Antonio was born first, Ayla was born second and Antoine was born last."

"Hol' up... I though you was having twins?"

"He was not unexpected, but he was hid under these two.. You see how small he is."

I nodded. "I'm sorry I wasn't here last night ... I had to catch up on some music and shit."

"Mhm.. Anthony what's wrong baby?" She asked

"Y'all don't love me anymore." He pouted

"Yes we do, Ant.. Why you say that?" August asked

"Because, nobody is showing me any love anymore.."

"They have to show the babies some attention Ant... That's how it was with you." Ms. Sheila spoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.