C.67 (part three)

||August Alsina||

"How you feel?" I asked Kayla

"I don't know." She said out of breath

"Daddy put in work." I chuckled

"Yes... He... Did..." She laughed
"I want more." She looked at me

"Huh?"

"I want more."

"More what?"

"Dick! Nigga!!"

"Wheew! Daddy, don't want ta hurt tha actual one that posed ta call me daddy." I laughed

"You won't baby! Just take it easy this time."

"Na' you kno' good an hell well you want me ta be all up in it. I done did it once ta'night.. Not again."

"Fine." She turned over on her side with her back facing me.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Kayla." August called my name.

"What?"

"Hea' come on."

"No i'm sleepy."

"Bu-... You just... Kayla."

"I changed my mind. Goodnight."

"goodnight,  love you."

"Mhm." I mumbled before dozing off.

-

Next day....

-

||Kayla Phillips||

"Mmm. Fuuck!" I moaned. Then I felt hands go to my breasts. My eyes shot open and I seen August between my legs.

"Aug- oh shit! Oh shit!" My legs began shaking and I came. He climbed on top of me.

"Hey baybeh." He smiled that gorgeous smile.

"Hey." I said

"You still mad at me?"

"Yup." I said

"Bet." He went back down between my legs

"Okay, okay. I'm not." I laughed

"I knew you wasn't. I already fed tha kids, gave them baths, now they watching tv and I had ta eat, so I decided ta eat you." He winked at me. "I got your food in the microwave though. Come on we gon hope in tha shower." He helped me out of the bed and and a sharp pain ran through my back and side. "August, don't try nothing in the shower either. My body is hurting so bad right now."

"Whateva you want. Lemme run some bath water so I can help you feel betta." We went into the bathroom and he went to the tub and ran the water, He helped me take my clothes off and  he got in and I got in after him and I laid my back on him. He took the rag out of my hand and began rubbing it on my body. His other hand began to roam and go a little further than it should have went. He kissed my neck. I tensed up. "August don't."

"Relax. I'm just making you feel good."

"You're trying to make me horny."

"That too." He chuckled. "But nah, you want ta get in tha shower na'?"

"Yes and stop rubbing your dick up against my ass." I said and stepped out.

||August Alsina||

"You love talkin' nasty, freaky and so forth. But you was practically sittin on my dick, I didn't want you ta hurt it." I chuckled

"Ooh. I love talkin' nasty and being freaky." She said seductively

"Mhmm. Who you love bein freaky fa'?"

"Only for you big papa." She smirked

"That's what I'm talkin bout." I slapped her ass as we both stepped into the shower.

"We need to chill." She finally said

"On?"

"Being so sexual."

"Uhm, I don't think neither one of us can do that." I laughed

"True. But I'm going to ask you this. Do you think we only get a long through sex? I don't think so, but I don't know how you feel."

"Hell nah. Because when I used to I guess have 'affairs' with you when I was with Camille... Me and you would argue before and after.. Like, sometimes during too. Then when me an you togetha we go a long while without havin sex an I respect that. We have anger issues that we workin on, we argue regardless sex or no sex. So nah. It's all love ova hea'. If it wasn't I more than likely wouldn't he hea' na'... I'd be single, doin my own thing not worrying about you an tha kids, but nah. I right hea' supporting, and talkin care of you and tha kids. We bout ta get married next month, an a baybeh two lata. I wouldn't trade this fa tha world." I told her and she was quiet and the she started smiling.

"I love you!" She hugged me

"I love you more." But this water gettin a bit cold, so let's hurry up." I told her. We finished, and finally got out the bathroom and got ready for the day.

"We all goin out, so put on something nice, an I'll go get tha kids ready." I told her. I'm going to take her and the kids out to eat, I already know she'll want to go to eat Chinese, so that's what we're getting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so if y'all want me to inline comment here and let me know.. But who wants me to tell y'all the meaning of this so y'all can understand it more a bit more..

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.