C.41 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hey mama. How's the kids? I'm sorry I hadn't called before now, its been hectic."

"You sound stressed hunny. But they are fine. The babies haven't been trouble at all. Want to talk to Anthony?" She asked

"Yeaah, sure."

I heard movement in the background and then he spoke.
"Yeah?"

"Hey Anthony. What are you doing?"

"I WAS outside playing until you wanted ta talk. Why?"

"Because. I'm your mother and that's what I'm supposed to do.. Check up on you."

"Awh.. Well where's dad? How's he doing?"

"You don't want to know how I'm doing?" I laughed

"I din ask did I?" He asked with attitude.

"Put Nana back on the phone." I told him and he hung up.
I dialed the number back and I told her I would call her back later on that night. I went to my room and grabbed my purse and everything I needed and I headed to the elevator to meet them in the lobby as I went to the elevator my arm was grabbed. I screamed and tried to get out of the grip of whom was holding on to me.

"Chill. We needa talk."
I slowly turned around to see August with a confused look on his face. "Why you cryin' and actin like ima snatch ya ass up?" He asked. I shook my head and wiped my eyes.

"I have to go." He let go of my arm and I went into the elevator. He followed. I stood in the corner as far away from him as possible. He pressed a button on the elevator and it stopped

"Dude... What are you doing?" I asked

"Talk ta me." He walked over to me

"Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about August.. Let the damn elevator continue to take me to my damn destination."

"You mad I'm with Camille or something?" He smirked and rubbd his chin hair

"Jealous that you're with her? She ain't got SHIT on me. You know that yourself. If she did you wouldn't be in my face right now. I'm shitting on that hoe even on my worse day." I crossed my arms

"You cocky as hell."

"I'm not cocky at all, just confident... Sometimes." I looked down. He raised my head up with his finger and kissed me. I pushed him off immediately.

"You serious?" He asked

"Dead ass." I looked him in his eyes with the most serious face I could.

"So what all we had meant nothing ta you?"

"It meant a whole lot, and I learned a whole lot from it. You're song with Nicki 'No Love' my absolute FAVORITE SONG by you... Like nobody can love you and it's your fault." I stepped around him and pressed a button making the elevator move.

"I love you still Kayla... You know that right?"

I humped up my shoulders. The door to the elevator "I've heard it all my life and never have I seen action to prove it." I walked out leaving him there speechless.

||August Alsina||

I walked back up to the room to see Camille naked putting on clothes. She turned around looking disappointed. "What's wrong with you? You should be happy you got to fuck your baby momma." She rolled her eyes. I walked to her and pushed her on the bed. "I din. But I'm bout ta fuck my soon ta be baby mama."

||Chris Brown||

"Hey y'all!" Kayla skipped over to us looking excited as hell

"Hey!" Jamal met her half way and lifted her up and hugged her. I started laughing my ass off cause he act like he that much taller than her to pick her up like he a giant.

They walked over to us and Jamal made me get in the back with Daveontae like I'm a little kid and like I haven't known him longer. We got to his house and it's big as fuck.

"What y'all want to do? Ball, Tennis, dance, sing, movies... Whatever y'all want to do?"

"Everything." Kayla blurted

"Uhhh. We not going to be able to do everything in one day.." I said

"Y'all can come back tomorrow. We can play ball and Tennis today and everything else tomorrow and on y'all free days. Plus when y'all have other free days."

"Bet. I'm bout to ball on all of y'all." I laughed

"Not me." Kayla smirked

"Wanna bet?" I playfully pushed her

"I'm not getting anything! But okay. Where is the ball? Oh and can you give me some shorts Mal?" Kayla asked

"You already have a nickname for me?" He laughed

"Yeah." She smiled. He nodded "Follow me." She went with him

"You know they feeling each other right?" Ontae asked

"Yeah.. They'd be cute. No lie. I know the only way if they got together and they was to break up with each other it'd be because Kayla falling for Yung again."

"True.. Well that wasn't the case with her and Trey was it?" He asked me

"Nah.. He had repeatedly cheated in her."

"Why the fuck people keep cheating on her for?" Daveontae laughed. I shrugged because I don't know. Its crazy how she's been treated in her life and I wish nothing but happiness for her. I feel she could get that with Jamal, but we leave in three weeks so.

||Trey Songz||

I been chilling with Gabrielle all day. She a coo ass female. I like this girl. We been in my hotel room fucking, smoking, and talking. Y'all might think all I think about is fucking but it relieves so much of my stress. I'm thinking about bring her her back to the states with me for a little while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.