C.51 (part one)

||August Alsina||

I took Anthony and the babies to the park. I put them in a swing and he ran around in the play area. People were starting to stare, but hopefully they don't recognize me due to how covered up I am. I dialed Kayla's number and she answered sounding like she was still sleep.

"Hellooo?"

"Yeah, Kayla? You still sleep. Its almost two somethin in tha afta'noon."

"Yeah. I wanted to sleep in, when the babies are home then I'm stressed about them. They don't cry a lot or anything at night, but I get up like every hour to check on them, fix bottles and all that. Why, you ready to drop them off?" She asked

"I mean.. I have them at tha park right na'... I can keep' em fa a few more hours. Why else you so tired? What'd you do when you left tha club?"

She giggle a bit. "August... That's really none of your business. But if you'd like to know, no. Me and Jamal did not have sex last night. I wasn't feeling good, so is that all you want to know?"

"Nah.. I'd like to kno a few mo' things."

"What is it?"

"We can talk when I bring the kids back home. I got Ant with me too. I talked ta him last night an I kno why he actin hateful towards you."

"I don't really care anymore. I don't want to know why. I mean I've NEVER done anything to that boy and he acts like I've abused him of some sort when I've done nothing but love and cared for him.. But what time are you coming with my kids? I'm about to be lonely as hell. Mal's about to head home."  She sounded sad

"I'll bring them in about thirty minutes to a hour."

"Alright, l-... Bye." She quickly hung up the phone.

"Pops!" Anthony came up to me

"Yeah?" I asked.  Damn, pops. I'm twenty four going on twenty five with four kids and one on the way. I chuckled to myself a bit.

"Thea's folks talkin bout you ova thea. Sayin you look like August Alsina." He said

"Well I am, but they don't need ta kno that right na."

"Alright. Well when we leaving? I'm hungry."

"We can leave now. Pull them strolla's ova hea." I told him as I started grabbing the babies out the swings and putting them in the strollers. I strolled them to the car and went to Popeye's and got some food, and made my way to Kayla's crib.

"Ant, get ya sista." I told Anthony as I got the boys out. I walked up to the house and the door was unlocked so I just went in. I heard a blinder or something from in the kitchen so I sat the car seats down and walked in their with the bag of food in my hand. When I got in there I seen Kayla in a sports bra and spandex. I just watched her do what she was doing until Anthony came out of nowhere.

"Uh-uh. Put some clothes on."

"Uh, August... Get your son. And how'd y'all get in my house?"

"Nah. He not bein a smart ass right na'.. Just protective, but Anthony this ha' house she can wear whateva she won't hea. An ya door was unlocked."

"That damn things won't lock for nothing." She mumbled

"BUT not while men hea'.. S-"

"Ant, me? I've seen ha' n-... Kayla. Just put some damn clothes on. Please!?"

She turned and placed her hands on her hips mugging me.

"I brought food." I smirked

She smacked her lips and walked past me so called "bumping my shoulder when her head is barley the same height as my shoulder. She came back down in a robe.
"The babies are sleep." She said