C.45

^

||Kayla Phillips||

I woke up hearing little snores from under me. I looked up and I seen Jamal.  I raised up and looked between us and seen his manhood which was on my leg.

"Hey." I heard him say in a sleepy tone.

"Hey." I scooted up so we could be face to face. He leaned up and kissed me. "I think I should put on some clothes now." I started to get up only to be pulled back by Jamal. "How bout another round?" He asked

"Oh, lord no! You about killed me as it is last night! My legs are sore a-" He flipped me over to where I was on my back.

"If you're gonna do what I think you're about to do you can." I said seductively. He lifted me up and put my legs over his shoulders and got to eating. After he was done I got in the shower. He got in after me and then we went to Chris and Daveontae's room. Chris opened the door.

"Mannn! Not y'all." He said looking half way sleepy

"What?" I asked

"I couldn't sleep because of y'all! How long was y'all fucking like a whole day? I'm kidding but y'all was fucking for like three hours no fuckin joke. Then I hear you in their moaning and shit this morning." He snapped

"Sorry fam." Jamal chuckled

Chris just shook his head.

"Where Daveontae?" I asked

"I don't know... He didn't come home last night." Chris said

"Last time I seen him he was talking to some girl and then they disappeared." Jamal said. I felt myself get angry.
"He better not have cheated on my sister and he better not EVER cheat on her." I balled my fist up

"Hey, hey, babe. Chill." Jamal turned me around to face him

"Babe?" Chris asked shocked

"I call her babe, problem?"

"Yeah, he calls me babe, problem?" I mocked Jamal putting my hands on my hips. Chris shook his head no. "Nah, I been thinking y'all should get together... But he lives down here."

"I'm thinking about moving back."

"You are?!?" I got excited

"Yeah.. I mean, the little family I do have left is in the U.S and then there is yall. I want to meet your kids too."

"Okay. Here's a picture for now.. Okay, this right her is Anthony he's the oldest, five years old. He can be good when he wants other than that he gives me hell, right now he is living with his father... August oh and with his little girlfriend. This is Antonio, Ayla, and Antoine. The order in which I said their name is oldest to youngest. They are twins and another, I guess you can say triplets though. Antonio and Ayla was the original expected babies. Antoine he was conceived at a later time and we didn't see him in the ultrasounds. Me and August wasn't together when I got pregnant with them, its confusing but it's nothing. Just happy I have my beautiful children."

"They are all good looking kids. I can't wait to meet them." He said

"Yeeeah. While y'all chit chatting y'all trying to come in or leave?" Chris asked. We went in and we all sat talking. About an hour or two later there was a knock on the door. Me thinking it was Daveontae I jumped and opened it, but it was August and Camille.
"Chris... You got company." I walked back over to sit with Jamal.

"Come on in." Chris told them. They walked in and sat in a chair across from us. August kept looking at me.

||Chris Brown||

"How yal been?" I asked August and her.

"Aight. I guess, I'm ready ta perform an get back to tha states."

"I feel you..two more weeks."

"Yeah.. I kno'..." He looked over at Kayla who was sitting in Jamal's and they were talking to each other.

"You good?" I asked him. He cleared his throat. "Yeah.. Yeah I'm coo. So y'all togetha or somthin?" He asked Kayla or Jamal. They looked at him and then Kayla started laughing and she whispered something in Jamal's ear, and he laughed.

"Sorry bro.. But yeah. I guess you can say that." He told August. I seen August clench his jaws as he bounced his leg up and down. "That's wassam." He then spoke.

"How you been Kayla?"

"I been fine.. How have you been August?" She said sarcastically nodding her head in the process.

"I been good I guess. Been getting right."

"Hm. That's good I guess. You call to check on the kids?"

"Uh, yeah matta fact I called them befo I came in hea. Did you?"

"I've been calling them everyday, and I'll call them in a little bit." He nodded

"How have you and that been?"

"Kayla.. Don't. An me and Camille, we been good.. She might be expecting." He pointed to her stomach. Kayla lifted her brows "Hmm. Well congrats. Hope everything's legit this time and it works out, now if y'all would excuse us me and MY man are about to go out and enjoy our day. Chris, call me when and if Daveontae gets back." She got up and grabbed Jamal's hand leading him behind her. When she opened the door it was Trey. She looked like she blew out an aggravated breath.

"Hey Kayla." He bent down and hugged her

"Ha.. No." Shebpushed him off

"What's wrong with you?" He asked

"You. Everybody that's like you."

I got up and went over to them.

"I didn't do nothing though." He laughed

"I should put you on blast right here but I'm not going to do that.. Now if you'll excuse me and my man we will be on our way."

"You're man?" He grabbed her arm

"Aye." Jamal jerked her away from Treys grip and got in Treys face. "You not gonna disrespect her better get yo ass on somewhere boy." He held onto Kayla's waist and they walked on out.

"You set that shit up Chris?!" Trey yelled at me

"You better chill out. Nigga. I didn't set shit up. They set it up they damn self. You know Kayla isn't gonna go with no nigga somebody set her up with fuck outta here." I snapped  "And besides I rather have her with one of my friends I knows would be good for her than have her with some clown ass niggas like both of y'all."

"I heard dat." August said

"If I said it in front of you and you hear it, and it was about you... It was meant for you to hear."

I walked over to my suitcase and pulled out my bag of already rolled blunts and started smoking. These niggas on my nerves.

||Trey Songz||

We sat here with Chris smoking and talking and as soon as we finished talking about Daveontae he walked in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.