C.26

Make sure y'al comment.

||Kayla Phillips||

I walked around the house seeing if Marion was still here and he wasn't. I hopped in the shower and then got ready for the day.

I went by India's house and picked up Anthony. He didn't want to leave of course but he came. I took him to Popeye's to eat and then we went to the movies to see the Avengers movie. After that I called India and asked her if she wanted to come to the park with the kids and they met us there. There ain't shit else to do and i'm pregnant so I can't have the fun I would like right now.

||August Alsina||

"It look like somebody bout beat ya lip off." Daveontae joked

"Don't got time fa' yo shit ta'day." I said

"What really happened?" He asked

"I don't really remema fa'real. I think I was ova Kayla crib.. Hol' up. I was ova ha' place and... Marion."

"My little cousin Marion?" He asked

"Yeah."

"Why was he there?"

"I don't feel like going into that right na'.... So. You like that last verse?" I asked "Play it back real quick." He played it.

"Yeah.. It's good. You like the beat to it though?" I nodded

"Aight, so we pretty much done for the day." He said

"So, what about you and ole' girl?"

"Me an ha' .... What we got goin' on really ain' nobodies business."

"Whateva man.. I'll holla at you probably tomorrow."

"What you about ta do?" I asked

"Meet my wife and Kayla at the park."

"Awh, forreal?"

"Yeah." He said and walked off.

He left and I followed him. But not to make it notice able. I stayed in my car for a little while he went and talked to them. I saw Anthony playing with the other kids and Kayla was in her phone smiling like something or someone really making her happy. I got out of my car and made snuck my way over to Anthony.

"Daddy!" He shouted smiling

"Shh, luh' man... What you been doing?" I sat down on a step

"Well me and ma went ta Popeye's... Then we went to tha movies. Now we hea'."

"That's what's up.. Whea' was you lastnight? I came by tha house."

"I was at Aunt India house.. Whea' was you at?"

"Y'alls house."

"Tryin' ta hook up with mama I bet."

I laughed "Na. I came lookin' fa you."

"You didn't want ta see me when me an mam came ta ya house and that ugly woman came to tha doe'." He said

"Ay-"

"Anthony!.. Wait... Hell no. Get away from my child August." Kayla wobbled over to us and grabbed Anthony's hand.

I followed them back over to the bench.

"Yung?" Daveontae asked

"Kayla.. Turn around and talk ta me." I tapped her shoulder

She turned around and slapped the shit out of me. "I'm done talking to you and looking at your fucking face August... Like why do you try?" She stopped and looked around to see kids and there parents looking at us.

"Look... I don't know why you keep trying to lead me on to something that's clearly not there. I bet me having your kids was a mistake to you... Maybe it really is. Maybe it's not. But I am done. Like don't you have someone? Get the fuck over me. I'm over you. If you want to see the kids.. FINE. I'll go to court you can have monitored visitations there, anything else? Just STOP! And you hit me yesterday!! You're not going to keep hurting me August." She semi-yelled

"That's how you feel fa'real?" I asked

She nodded

"Aight." I walked away and went home and called Camille to come over.

||Daveontae||

The kids looking at Kayla like she crazy. She sitting up here with her hands on her head crying.
Anthony is crying and our kids is complaining .

"Ohh hell nah, baby, you can go do something with Kayla.. I'm taking the kids to do something cause they getting on my last damn nerve and ima whoop they little asses." I said and took them

||Camille||

"Thanks! I really appreciate it bro.. But I have to go August is calling me."

He looked upset. "That nigga. Aight. Let me know if his ass hits you again and his ass is mine."

I laughed. "No.. He's hitting his big ass baby momma now. That's what her ass get for trying to break August and Marion up from fighting."

"Marion you say?"

"Yeah.. Why you know him?"

"He sound familiar... But you got to get gon.. Call me later aight ?"
I nodded, gave him a hug and left.

||Trey Songz||

I was at the studio when Chris called me up and told me he wanted to do a song together. I was down so we met up and started recording. Then some cute ass girls came in and started feelin' all on a nigga so I copped her number.

"Yo.. Ain't you with Kayla?" Chris asked

"Yeah, why?"

"You shouldn't be cheating on her nigga. You was supposed to be the good one now you just like Aug but worse. Dumb ass."

"Don't worry about me and Kayla... Worry about you and Karrottop."

"Aye. Don't talk about my girl nigga. Her name Karrueche not Karrottop. Y'all brown skin niggas think y'al got Fuckin jokes but you don't.... What's the longest relationship you've been?"

I was silent.

"That's what I thought..."

"And y'all lightskin mothafuckers too damn sensitive always wanting to be all in love with a girl and staying with her. Bye."

"Lightskin niggas? Nigga you got August's left over because his dumb ass wanted to go around fucking a random bitch at a fake party you was at. Don't do it with yo emotional ass. Wanting to fuck all the time ass nigga. Having something feel so good you might kiss ass nigga. I bet the ugliest fastest bitch in the world would give you some bomb ass head, you nut in her mouth and you'd probably kiss her and lick yo own but off from around her lips then take her to McDonald's and buy her everything up in that bitch dumb nigga."

The girl was just laughing.
I looked down at my phone seeing Kayla's picture. Chris seen it too. He grabbed my phone and  answered it.

"Hello, who dis?" He asked in a female voice

........

"Girl.. Who you Fuckin talkin' to? You calling my mans shit. I don't kno.... I don.. Girl let me finish my sentence.. Bitch! Bitch!" He hung up and tossed me the phone.

"C-Breezy out!" He chuckled and left.

Childish bitch made nigga.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.