C.54 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

I woke up with August's arms wrapped around me.

"August."

"Hm?"

"Move.. I need to get home, Jamal is supposed to be on his way this morning! I just remembered."

"Really Kayla?" He sat up

"I'm sorry. I told you I was going to go home last night but you wanted me to stay,"

"I kno'.. I want ta be close to you an shit. Tell him cancel his fuckin flight." He got off the bed

"No! Why you sitting up here acting like that?! You act like we fucked last night and I'm about to go to Jamal and fuck him. We were this close to fucking but we didn't."

"I don't give a fuck Kayla, shit we may as well fucked. I'd call that childish ass shit close to fucking both of us butt ass naked and me rubbing my dick all on ya pussy an shit, you getting ontop of me sliding up and down, my dick, grindin on me and shit. We should have just fucked. I love you an you love me. You not leaving me."

"Don't start August. Filter... Get one, Anthony's little nosey ass could be right out there listening to everything you're saying."

"I already fucking started Kayla. Damn! You see me ova here fighting fa ya ass. I told tha world about you, an our kids. I'm bettering myself an all this shit! Just give me a fuckin chance!!!" He followed me around the room

"Can I have time to think?! Damn! I need to be fucking single !!! I need to be single and I need to leave the fuck out of town. It's always like this with you guys. I get caught up with you and I fucking fall in stupid love with you. Over and over again no matter how bad you hurt me! Give me a fucking break August!"

"Kayla!!! I'm, fuck it. You want ta be him. So be it. You don't love me enough ta try, then I can't make you. I'm done." He walked away from me

"I do love you. I love you so much! I'm in love with you. I'm just afraid to be with you again because you always fuck me over."

"I'm sorry. How many times I got to stress it. Just cut him off man. He gotta go. Fa'real. He a coo dude or whatnot, but we not going ta make progress if peoples in our fuckin way. Camille's not hea' anymore. Na' its that nigga blocking you from me."

"You have to give it time. I can't just tell him as soon as he gets here 'its over, I'm trying to get back with August.' I mean he was there for me when you was treating me like shit."

"Stop throwing that up."

"Look. Promise me something."

"What?"

"That you'll NEVER hit me again."

"I won't. I was fucked up on that shit when I hit you."

"Why'd you start doing it?"

"Camille. She always giving me drugs. Everytime bad shit happened its because of ha. But me too because I allowed ha to say."

I nodded. "Come here." He said

I walked over to him and he gave me a big ol hug and kissed my forehead. "I unda'stand you don't want ta cheat on ya man or whateva, you just needa learn ta control yaself around me."

"Control yourself around me!" I snapped at him

"I can try. No promises." He said before I left.

||August Alsina||

My phone rang and it was a call from the hospital

"Hello?" I asked

"Is this Mr. Alsina?"

"Yea.. What's going on?"

"Well we have admitted Ms. Sanders here, can we discuss this in person? Come down?"

"Camille Sanders?" I asked

"Yes."

"Wh-"

"We'll discuss everything when you get here." The person hung up and I ran out the house and made my way to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.