C.68

I've been loosing hella comments/votes. So like what is it that's wrong with the book y'all don't like now? This happened at the end of the first book too. This books almost over. Don't worry.

||Kayla Phillips||

"So... This is nice." I smiled at August

"Yup, I kno'." He smiled at me

"Y'all almost done?" I asked the kids

"Yes." Anthony said and the rest of them nodded. After everyone finished we left and rode around for a bit. Then I decided to convince August take me by my mother's house since she and August hasn't really fully met.

"Oh my god! Kayla, my grandbabies!!" My  mom cheered. "August, right?"

"Yes ma'am." He said

"Alright, come on in.."
She said. We we went in and began talking.

"Kayla! How far along are you! Oh my god."

"I'm six months momma."

"So this is number five? For you. Is this one, his or who's?"

"It sounds like you're trying to call me a hoe?" I laughed in a way. "All of my kids are his."

"Well, I'm not saying that hun. I just don't know who all you've had sex with."

"I've onl-"

"She's only had sex with two people ma'am... Me and someone else."

"So y'all had a three some with my daughter, you and this other person fucked my daughter at the same time?"

"Ma'am.. If two men fuck one girl that's not a threesome, that's her getting a train ran on her, Kayla's not like that...."

"Well I don't really know what she's like. She ran out on me, how am I suppo-"

"Did you just say I ran out on you?!" I looked at August. He shrugged his shoulders and gave me the okay.

"YOU WAS NEVER FUCKING HERE FOR ME. YOU WAS ALWAYS GONE, I AM THE GIRL THAT HAD TO STRIP TO MAKE MONEY, TO FUCKING SURVIVE CAUSE ALL YOU WAS WORRIED ABOUT WAS HAVING SEX, GETTING DOPED OUT. YOUR 'HUSBAND' TRIED TO RAPE ME! I HAD NO ONE!!!" I calmed down due to my side starting to pain.

"Forget it. Come on August, I wanted you to meet her, I thought she changed but nah."
I got up and I got my kids, and we left.

||August Alsina||

"Kayla calm down." I told her as her fist was balled up and she was crying.

"I'm calm baby."

"No you not. Stop stressin'."

"Okay August. Stop talking to me!" She wiped her face

"You keep on with all'lat attitude. I'a fix it fa' you."

"I'd probably fucking like that right now. Who am i kiddin', i'd LOVE it! Give me all the fuckin' act right you can possibly fucking give me."

I looked at her face to see if she was playing. But she was dead serious. No facial expression change at all. Well a serious look.
"You fa'real?"

"What do you think August?"

"We goin home right na'... You not bout ta keep giving me all'lat attitude. Ima fuck yo shit up."

"Dad." I heard Anthony's voice.

"Yeah?"

"What are y'all talking about?" He asked.

"Uh." I thought

"Hol' up.. I told ya ass ta stay in a childs place, don't worry what we talkin bout, befo' I beat ya luh ass. Ya heard me?"

"Yes sir." He said.

"Do y'all wanna go to nanny's ta chill with yals cousins? Me an mama got some business ta handle."

"I wanna go." Ant said. I looked back at the others and they was in they own little world. I dropped them off at my mama's house and then I drove home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.