C.49 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

"I thought I asked you to get in the back?" August asked after he and Camille brought my kids out.

"Yeah .. YOU THOUGHT wrong... You said 'you may want to get in the back' you didn't ask me." I smiled

"You just too fucking smart mouthed." He said under his breath

"I know I am. I'm smart all around. I was in here first therefore make her sit in the back." I told him

"Camille.." He trailed off and stuck his head up and said something to her where I couldn't hear.

"Why?!" I heard her complain and then the back door open. "August. There is not no room back here. These are her kids, let her sit back here with them."

"Actually they are OUR kids.. Yeah, me and August. This man right here? He is the father of all four of them. Hold one of the carseats along with Anthony." I told her

"FUCK IT! I'm staying here!" She slammed the door

"See what you did Kayla?" I turned to see that Anthony said that

"Did you just call me Kayla?"

"Yeeeah." He said slowly in a duh tone. I grabbed the front of his jerk to where he was in my face and I popped the fuck out of his lips a few times. Then I got out of the car and brought him to the front seat and put him across my legs, pulled his pants down and tore his ass up! I'm tired of him. I swear I am.

"Kayla stop!" I looked up to see August grabbing my arm

"Get off me August before I do you the same way. And if you try to hit me back. I guess we'll be two fighting motherfuckers. I don't care if I do get my ass whooped. I'm tired of him disrespecting me.". Then, all I heard was Anthony yelling at me "I hate you! I hate you!"

"Take him before I throw him out of this fuckin' car onto the concrete August. I'm not fucking playing. Get him NOW! And fucking take me to the liquor store."

"Fuck no."

"Then go in the house and give me a shot of something you got. I need something real quick."

"Kayla is you fuckin' stupid?"

"I'm just kidding damn. Hurry up so we can get to Mama's house." I told him.  He took Anthony out of my lap and put him in the back, got in him and and began driving.

"Kayla.. Do you fa'real be that mad that you have ta drink every fuckin time?"

"This isn't me just being mad. August. I'm stressed, I'm angry, I'm mad, sad, fucked up mentally and emotionally. I've been through so much shit, you know that. So what's understood doesn't need to be explained. I know I might sound dumb as hell for saying this but sometimes I just feel like dying. But I know that I have four beautiful children that need me. I know one hates me for only him and god knows what, but I have the other ones too. They need me, and if it wasn't for them. I probably would have done something crazy that resulted in a funeral for me. Before I got pregnant with them.. Anthony would stress me out so bad, and hurt me to where I would sort of have a break down. Nothing serious, just go around crying, yelling, and I would go in my room and cry myself to sleep. It's crazy that a boy this young could have so much hate for his mother, and drive her crazy. Not too long after I had the triplets I went to the doctor for a check up and they told me I had Cirrhosis of the liver.. Because of my drinking. I could have died giving birth to them, that was one of my problems when I was pregnant.  Not drinking, but the difficulties I had. I could die still from it, I'm not supposed to drink, but I did anyways in Africa. I realize now that I'm stopping for good. I don't want to leave this world right now. I want to watch my babies. I've gotten better these last few weeks though. It's nothing but god and my babies keeping me alive..."