C.69 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

"The obvious, August. Laying down."

"Well you supposed to be at my mama house. Pickin' ha' up, an talkin ha' out."

"Well 'ha' wanted to spend time with India so I just gave 'ha' the money to do what the hell she wants with the money."

"India? Man, why the fuck she keep being around my mama, acting like they coo an shit." August said

"Don't know... Dont care. Just want to eat and sleep, have this baby, get married, eat, sleep, move far away."

"Ma!" I heard Anthony's voice

"Did you knock?" August snapped at him

"Tha door wa-"

"It don't matta if tha door was closed or not. Knock on tha damn frame."

He started crying. "Ye-yes sir."

"August stop fuckin' treating him like that!" I threw a pillow at him . "Come here baby." I told Anthon y. He started to walk over and August picked him up and carried him out the room. "Knock then you can come in." He said in his face. Anthony just stood there crying. I got off the bed and pushed August out my way. "Quit fucking doing that to my son." I picked him up and carried him to his room.

"Kayla, shut the hell up. You wasn't so much as calling him ya son when his luh bad ass was making you fall ta ya knees cryin like a luh ass baybeh. Him telling you he hates you, and otha women betta than ya stupid ass. Go ahead an baybeh him up, when he start doin it again don't ask me to get on ta him." He said as I walked away. I just tried to ignore it.

"I'm treating him like he treated yo ass. Let him kno' how it feels."
He added.

"You want to go your room or downstairs?" I asked him

"Downstairs." He softly spoke. Whimpering and wiping his face. "HIS ASS TOO BIG FA' YOU TA BE CARRYIN'."

I carried him downstairs to where the rest of the kids were and I sat here playing with them for awhile, before we watch some cartoon movie they wanted to watch, I fed them, gave them a bath and put them to bed. Then I went into my room.

||August Alsina||

"Whea' you goin?" I asked Kayla. She ignored me and continued to get her stuff.

"Kayla."

...

"I kno' you hea' me."

....

"Aight, just talk ta me. I'an do shit ta you."

"Okay, I'm not in here to argue with you. I'm getting me some things that I need for a whole and I'm staying in the guest room. Oh and you don't remember what all you said to me? Wait... Don't answer because  like I said, I'm not here to argue. Point blank." She walked out and I heard the room she was in's door close. I got up and went to the room and opened the door.

"Come on back ta tha room." I closed the door.

She laid down in the bed and curled up holding her stomach. I went over to her and pulled her to the edge of of the bed and spread her legs and began lifting her dress.

"Quit August." She scooted up and away from me.

"You don't want me to? You can't be mad at me foeva."

"Sex can't fix everything August. Them o-... Just leave me alone. Please, and thank you." She turned back over.

"Man you fuckin trippin'. I'm leavin. I'll be back lata ta'night, Ina morning, or just some time ta'morrow." I said and left.

||India Westbrooks-Bailey||

"I had such a good time India, thank you for tonight." Mama Sheila smiled getting out of the car

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." I smiled.

"Can you help me take these bags into the house?"

"Yes." I got out and helped her carry them. Then there was a knock on the door so I opened it, revealing August.

"Hey Aug." I smiled

"Wazzam?" He walked past me and gave mama sheila a hug and told her happy birthday. I walked over there to them.

"Well mama I'm about to go. I had a great time with you again, and August.. Can you swing by my place? We need to discuss some things after I go get the kids. So call before you come."

"Aight." He said and I left.

~~At Daveontae's~~

"Thanks for keeping them." I said to Daveontae.

"Well they my kids." He looked me up and down. So... Shouldn't you had been had that baby?" He asked me

"I'm not going through this with you again. I lost ours, now I'm pregnant by someone else."

"Dumb as shit." He said

"Who ya babydaddy?"

"I'm not telling you." I said and let the kids into the car and drove off to my house to meet August.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.