C.54 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

"August! Are you okay?" I asked after I let him use Anthony's inhaler

"Yeah.. I'm good." He struggled to get up a little

"Don't fucking scare me like that again!" I smacked him

"Damn! You act like I did it on purpose." He chuckled

"You don't look good." I said noticing he looked tired

"I'm fine.. Come on y'al. I'll explain all this shit afta' you get settled in tha new house. I'm playin fa it, I'm not talkin no fa an answer witcha stubborn ass."

"Well I'm helping you out with the bills, and I'm not taking no as an answer cause your just as stubborn as me."

"I put half the stuff in the car... Already, need anything else?"

"B.. August! What am I going to do about all of the kids stuff I bought?!!!

"Come out an get it ta'morro or I can order some new shit."

"It don't matter. Let's leave.. Anthony!!" I called his name and walkrd to his room. He wasn't there.

"Anthony!!!" I ran downstairs and didn't see him. I went out back and seen him splashing in the water as if he was drowing and then he started screaming my name. I ran and jumped in the pool and got him out. I got a towel off the table and dried him off

"Are you alright baby?" I rubbed his face. He nodded.

"I can never get a break." I shook my head and carried him inside.

"Where was he?" August asked

"In the pool drowning."

"Drowning? In tha poo? Who told ya luh ass ta get into tha poo boi! I'a beat ya ass."

"August!!! Stop he could have died and your yelling at him!"

"I tol' his luh ass ta stop doin shit if he don't ask first."

"I'm sorry!" Anthony started to cry

"Just come tha fuck on, I got tha boys. You take Ayla an Ant." August said and hopped in his car.

I grabbed some stuff of mine pictures and other things and then me I got in my car and Jamal followed. We went to the new house and it's nice! A little bit bigger than I'd like but I can't complain I didn't pay for it. August stressed to me why he did all of this and I didnt know that that crazy woman was really like that, but I guess we learn new shit everyday. But a bitch is going to have to kill me before they fuck with my children and that's on my WHOLE life. I'm not scared of no bitch. I've been on my death bed before, and I sure won't mind being on it again for protecting what's mine. Jamal is leaving tomorrow again and won't be back for another month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm done fore tonight... Maybe. This was lame. *shrugs

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE