C.64 (part one)

A two days later...

||August Alsina||

Kayla's been acting weird and depressed for the last couple of days. Right now I'm on my way to her house from the studio. She won't say much to me or anything but I'm about to see what's wrong with her.

----

I knocked on the door and Kayla opened it looking rough. Her hair was everywhere, her eyes were red, puffy, baggy, etc. She was pale looking.

"Kayla what's going on with you?" I asked walking past her and into the house going to the living room where the kids were she didn't answer me. I turned around and didn't see her. I walked around to the kitchen where I saw her with her head on the counter and a bottle of vodka in front of her and a glass poured full.

"What tha hell you doin. You not supposed ta drink. Rememba?" I snapped and snatched everything from in front of her. She shrugged her shoulders with her head still being on the counter.

"Look up and tell me Kayla. What tha fucks wrong with you!!? I yelled

"KAYLA."

"Dad what's wrong?" Ant came in holding his ears

"Go back in there okay baby?" Kayla's head rose slowly. "I'll be in there in a minute."

"Why You Not Tryin Ta Talk To A Nigga? Get Past All Of This Childish Shit Kayla!! We Fuckin Grown As Hell An We About To Be Married Why Tha Hell You Actin Like This?!"

"It hurts August." She said lowly.

"What?" I asked "what hurts?"

"My body, and my heart."

"First stop drinking fuckin alcohol. You not supposed to. Then why's ya heart hurt baybeh?" I asked

"August... I want to me the only one that has your kids, I just want it to be me, you our kids together and like your family, and my mom. Now you're having a child with somebody else." She started to cry.

"Kayla, you really letting that India shit get ta you? That girl was already pregnant befo all'lat shit happened. I k-"

"She lost both of them way before that August. She's pregnant with your baby and there's nothing we can do about it. Well I can do about it. You know what? You can't either. We just have to live with it.."

"That baybeh's not mine."

||Kayla Phillips||

"Yes the fuck it is August!! She's ten weeks, ten weeks ago and before she was staying with us, never left the house." I cried "Y'all have a doctors appointment Wednesday." I got up from the counter

"I'm not going." He said

"Yes you are. As much as I hate all of this shit that's going on and I wish I NEVER let her stay, I wish all of this shit could go away and you never see her again, but y'all about to have a child August. Wake up and stop being fuckin' stubborn." I snapped before walking out.

"Will you come with me?" I heard August's voice

"I don't want to be around all of that."

"Kayla."

"August."

"Don't be like that. Come on man."

"HOW THE FUCK AM I BEING???!!" I cried
"I'M FUCKING HURT AUGUST. IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING FAULT THIS TIME. BUT JUST KNOWING... Just knowing, that we are about to get married, I don't know when but we're getting married, your having a baby by another woman, the child's my ex best friends. Of course the baby is going to be at our home from time to time, I just don't know how I'm going to be able to deal with having to look at the baby, and be around it. I know I'm sounding 'pretty fucking selfish' as you always say I'm being but me and now I'll NEVER have all of you." I broke down. August came and held me tight.

"Mama, dad. What's goin on in hea'?" I heard Anthony

"Get tha hell out Ant." August yelled at him

"August, just tell him. He's going to find out when it's here."

"Nah, I still don't believe it's mine... Get on tha fuckin phone an call India's ass right na'." He demanded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes.

COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.
BTW... IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY FOLLOW ME ON HERE SO YOU CAN SEE ON MY WALL/KNOW ABOUT MY UPDATES AND OTHER STUFF.