C.55 (part three)

||Jamal||

I've been trying to get in touch with Kayla since lastnight but she keeps forwarding my calls. Yes I was having dinner, I haven't slept with the girl, she's one of my ex's to be exact. She's been trying to get back with me and I had been seeing her for awhile, but I NEVER cheated on Kayla with her. There was a time I got drunk a few weeks again and like we was on the verge of having sex, as soon as I stuck it in I pulled back out due to the fact her bad ass 8 year old son bust in the room, and besides that I was thinking about Kayla so I felt guilty.

I dialed Kayla's number and she didn't answer so I left her a voice message tlinv her that I was going to fly down there and that i'm sorry. She texted me back with a quickness and told me she doesn't want to see me again and she told me she's blocking my number.

||India Westbrooks||

Me, Daveontae, and the kids had just got finished from going shopping and out to eat before he got called into work.

After that night he hit me and I stabbed him it's like it never happened. I patched up the wound or whatever, and then we didn't care too much about it. Nothing's changed. I haven't really been out much. I haven't really been around Kayla either. Every since I had told her about me killing that girl she's been sort of distant.

"Iesha baby, get the door! I'll be there in a second." I yelled from the bathroom.

"Momma. Its some lady here for papa." She said. I don't know why her and Devontae call Daveontae that but I think its cute.

I rushed out the bathroom and went to the door. "Yes, can I help you?"

"This is a nice home you have." She smiled "But I'm looking for Daveontae."

"He isn't here right now, but I'm his WIFE and you can tell me ANYTHING that you need to tell him or let him know. I'll let him know."

"Oh. Well okay. Hi, my name is Lani, can you give him this, and this."  She handed me his wedding ring and one of his shirts.

"What are you doing with this ?"
I asked

"He left it."

"Left it where?"

"He just left it.. But can you tell him I'm leaving?" She asked

"Ha, hell. You can sit here and wait for him. Sit down, right in here... I'll go pack his bags." I told her

"No.. No, I'll go."

"No... You'll stay." I told her and she came in and sat on the couch.

"He'll be in here in a few hours. Two tops.. I'll be back with his bags and other stuff you can put it in your vehicle."

She nodded. I went and packed his shit. First he cheated on me with Augusts old girlfriend and now this girl. I'm done. He can have these rings and give it to her, and we're getting a divorced I don't care anymore.

||Mama Sheila||

"Kayla what a-...  Are you with Yung?"

"Yes!" She said laughing and sounding as if she was moving around.

"I love my grandbabies, but I was supposed to be going out of town yesterday but since all that stuff happened I didn't get too, and I'm supposed to be leaving in an hour, if y'all getting busy or about to then stop pick the kids up, put then down for a nap and then carry on but I have to go."

"Alright mama. We'll be there in a minute." She said and hung up. They finally got here and they was all over each other and I had thought Kayla went out with that Jamal man until she told me they broke up. I pulled her to the side and told her how I know that her and August both are in love with each other and although that's my son she shouldn't rush because he could hurt her again. I'm not saying he will because I've seen tremendous change in him these last few months but she should still wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like my reads, votes, and comments been going down.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.