C.56 (part three)

||India Westbrooks||

"I'm so drained y'all! Y'all don't understand! I've tried and tried with him. He used to fucking beat my head into the ground, cheat on me like I was nothing, got me pregnant ON PURPOSE because he knew I would stay with him because I would need him, and at that time I did, I was young and dumb. I let my parents down even more, made them hate me even more and they stopped claiming me all because of him getting me pregnant. I'm not saying I regret ANY of my children but I wish I never got pregnant at that time and waited, I wish I never met him!"

"Baybeh, do you needa drink?" August asked me

"Aug. You really are caring" I smiled "but no thanks. And don't talk like that you sound gay honey."

He frowned "Aight Mrs. Bailey."

"Don-" my phone started ringing. Daveontae.

"Kayla answer this please?" I held my head

"Hello?" She asked

........

"Woah Woah Woah. Chill. For one this is KAYLA AND YOU NEED TO-"

....

"I DONT CARE.... I DONT CA-"

"LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE DAMMIT! I'LL JUMP THROUGH THISNFUCKING PHONE SLAP YA LIPS OFF YA FACE AND REPLACE IT WITH YA DICK NIGGA. YOU A PUSSY NIGGA." She handed the phone to me. "Yeah talk your husband." She started shaking her leg and balling up her fist.

"What?" I asked camly

"WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT? GET YA BLACK ASS BACK HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS."

"You don't control me, I'm not eighteen anymore. I'm don't need you. We're getting a divorce, and that's final. I hate you, and I wish the best for you and your new family. Marry Lani.. You have my wedding rings. Its in the suitcase I had packed for you." I camly spoke. I mean, I'm so hurt and all that I can't yell, talk loud, or anything.

"Get yalls asses back here I'm not playing... Baby. Let's work this out. We have to make up."

"Where's Lani?"

"She's sleep."

"Come home? Work something out.... Where she sleeping at?"

"I put her on the couch."

"Hm.. She was probably in what used to be OUR bed. Alright, bye you'll get some paper here soon after I get me and the kids situated. Pshh, ain't no making up."

"I want to see you inda! Wh-" I hung up

"Are you really done?" Kayla asked me

"My mind is telling me no but my heart is telling me yes. Its tired of being hurt. I fucking killed for this nigga and our child. If he never got me pregnant his crazy ass stalking ex wouldn't have stole my child from the hospital and I wouldn't have had to kill her."

"Oh shit! You did not kill anybody!"

"I did. I'm not going into detail. Just keep your mouth shut yung."

"Here you go.. I'm going ta bed, good night, I love you Kayla." He kissed her and went upstairs.

"I love you too." She slightly smiled watching him walk away. The rest of the time before we both got sleepy we stayed up catching up on what we've been missing out on. I told her some shocking like shit, and she told me some.

||Camille||

I went to August's house and he wasn't there. I didn't see any of his cars or anything, I peeked in the house and the furniture still was there. He just won't answer his phone at all. He's pissing me the fuck off and he's going to regret ignoring me too. Were about to have this baby and he's avoiding me like a big ass idiot.

||Daveontae||

"Dave." I heard Lani's soft spoken voice

"What?"

"I'm sorry for messing up your home."

"Just don't talk to me about that shit. She'll be back soon. I'm not going to stress about it. But is you really pregnant?"

"Yes. Can you fix me something to eat? I'm sooo hungry."

"How far along are you?"

"Two and a half months. You can see the bump a little already, I'm growing fast. I thought you could see it already." She raised her shirt up, and I rubbed her stomach. I smiled.
"Wow... But uhm. What do you want to eat?"

"Any and everything." She smiled I got up and pulled out some snacks of the kids, and fixed her a few sandwiches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.