C.57 (part one)

A month later....

||Kayla Phillips||

"I'm going to be moving into my new house in two days." India told me

"You're leaving me?" I frowned

"Yeah, girl! I can't live off of you forever!"

I shrug, and nodded.

"Auntie Kayla." Iesha tapped me

"Yes sweetie?"

"I love you!!" She hugged me

"I love you too baby!" I hugged her back

"So Kayla.. You and August?" India smirked

I smiled "We're just best friends."

"Y'all aren't in no damn highschool anymore! Y'all fuckin."

"So... Plenty of adults have best friends and we're not! Jamal's the last person I had sec with and that was three months ago."

"So you and August's sexual asses be sleeping in the same bed, y'all live two houses away from each other and you don't go over there to get no dick and he don't come and get no pussy?"

"India!" I covered Iesha's ears

"E... Go upstairs with your brother and them." She told her

"No. We haven't had sex since... I don't know! He just keeps teasing me, and I try to tease him, which just my presence does that itsself."

"Y'all don't do nothing AT ALL?" She eyed me

"I mean like NO! Like last week he gave me head." I lwughrd

"You have him head too didn't you?"

"No! He's getting checked out before I let his dick be inside my mouth or coochie again."

"Girl. Why? Pussy say pussy!"

"No."

"Hey y'all." August walked down

"Yung... Does Kayla say pussy around or to you?"

"Hell yeah. She be talking freaky all tha time ta me ya heard me? Talm bo-" I mugged. "Uh.. I got ta go. I done washed tha baybehs up an Ant took a bath, I'll be back lata."

"You have your own house August."

"But I like being ova hea'." He gave me this nice ass kiss with his warm juicy lips.

"Cut it out... Y'all not about to fuck in front of me. Y'all Niggas thought. Kayla what you got to eat though?" India got up and went to the fridge

||India Westbooks-Bailey||

I rolled past what used to be me, the kids and Daveontae house not too long ago with Kayla and he still had that girl over there. Then he calls me cussing me out, threatening me because I won't come back to him. I need to take him something anyways so later on I'll have August and Kayla go with me and hopefully Augusts mother will watch the kids, I'll pay her. I'm not scared of Daveontae, but I don't want to hurt anybody. I could have set that house on fire with both of their asses in it that day, I could have shot them. Cut them up, etc but I didn't. I'm done with all that shit.

I pulled out some ham and warmed it up and ate it just thinking about all of this shit. The kids understand why me and their father isn't together anymore. I'm not going to lie and say "oh we're taking a little break, or whatever NO. My kids aren't going to come up on lies, ain't no sugar coating shit. The truth hurts, but you're going to know it one day or another.

I picked my phone up so I could see what Daveontae wanted

"Yes Daveontae?"

"India... Come back home, I miss you."

"No! That's not HOME. That's your home remember."

"Well I want to see my kids."

"You wasn't worried about seeing your kids when you was fucking that Salami bitch getting her pregnant. Now was you?"

"Her named Lani."

"Oh so now you're defending the hoe!? I know what the fucj her name is but it sounds like salami.
I have something to bring you later on anyways so I'll be by there." I hung up. I finished eating, and then I got the kids ready. Me and Kayla droppsd them all off at mama sheilas and then we went by Daveontae's mother's house because I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks.

"How's my beautiful daughter in law?" She smiled at me

"I'm good mama Bailey." I smiled

"How's you and my son been?"

"He hasn't been by to see you?" I asked

"Not yet... But hopefully he does soon. I don't have that much longer, four more months." She started to cry, which triggered me and Kayla to start crying. I hugged her. "I believe you're going to make it! You're a VERY, VERY strong woman, and you've always treated me as if I was your daughter, always have treated everyone good. I believe you can get through this. Just put it in gods hands." I smiled weakly

"Babygirl. I'm ready to go! Truly. I'm tired of seeing this ugly world. The world is filled with so much hate!" She said weakly but with so much power.

"I don't want you to leave! I honestly don't know what I'll do without you. The kids, I know they're going to miss you so much too. I can't believe all of this is happening now. You was just in good health not too long ago."

"I know but everything happens for a reason.. And hello miss kayla. I didn't recognize you at first. Hows you and your family?" She asked

"Good." Kayla said with her hands over her mouth crying her eyes out.  "Can you guys excuse me." She jogged out. I talked to Mama Bailey for a little longer before I left. I had showed her some pictures and stuff and she got so excited. Now me and Kayla is on our way to Daveontae's house and August is meeting us there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt Lowkey sad like crying like shit when i wrote mama bailey x India's converstaion... Idk why though.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.