C.55 (part two)

||Kayla Phillips||

Me and August and some moving people helped us bring all my stuff to the new house, now me and him are putting things where they belong. It's getting late and Jamal still hasn't called, so I decided to call him.

"Hey baby!" He answered

"Well hey Jamal.. Did you forget to call me and let me know your flight landed or something?" I asked

"I'm sorry. I got mixed up in thi- hey you done hun?" I heard a female voice. Then Jamal whisper something

"Who's that?" I ask

He didn't say anything.

"JAMAL!" I snapped

"Yes?"

"Who in the hell is that?"

"Who's what?"

"That woman in the background?"

"Oh, one of my co-workers."

"Why do you lie!! Like where are you and this 'co-woker' of yours? What are y'all doing? Is she the only co-worker there?"

"We're out having dinner, and yes.. She is."

"Well I hope you have a great fucking time with her. I know you're going to try and screw her, if you haven't already! D-"

"Kayla! Why you always being extra throwing up bullshit like that? I'm NOTHING like them other niggas you fucked with and you bitching at me every chance you get. If your trust issues is that deep that you that you don't trust anybody because of your ex's than maybe your ass should be single for a little while."

"So, basically you're breaking up with me?" I asked trying not to go off.

"Basically."

"So BASICALLY you're dumb ass is trying to fucking show off in front of that bitch you with!! I was going to think about breaking up with you but I fought against it because I love your ass so much. But hey, this right here shows your love for me."

"You probably been fucking your babies daddy while I've been gone, so you got NO room to talk. I wasn't cheating on you!"

"See that's where you're wrong. We could have done plenty of things, I could have been very grimey and had sex with August but I never did because I respect and love you. August even had respect of me not wanting to cheat on you so that shows how much you KNOW about me." I hung up and began crying.

"You aight?" August asked me

"You KNOW I'm not alright." I walked away from him
"I knew I should have went on and ended it with him! This motherfucker sits up here and accuses me of doing something so he breaks up with me."

"Don't cry. You cry too much, you got ta be stronga, ya heard me?" August came over to me and hugged me

"I loved him though August." I cried

"I kno. If you didn't you wouldn't be ova hea' venting ta me. You neva done this."

"You know what." I stood up
"I'm so tired of crying, I'm not going to cry anymore. I should have seen this coming." I wiped my face

||August Alsina||

"Atleast we don't have any distractions."

"I don't even care about tha-" my phone started ringing. I held my finger up silencing Kayla. I answered the private number.

"Hello?,,. August?" Camille's voice sounded through the phone

"Babe. I know your there! Where are yoy? The house looks empty, I'm outside. We have to go to the doctor tomorrow for the baby."
I hung up. This bitch is extra looney

"Who was that?" Kayla asked

"Camille." I looked up at her

"Oh hell.. What she want?"

"It don't even matta, jus make sure you try ta avoid ha the best way you can. When Ant go ta 'school' next yea' he being home schooled aight?"

She nodded.

"Shid you betta listen ta daddy." I smirked

"I'm not listening to you, this is for the safety of our son.. Now I'm about to go to bed, come back tomorrow."

"I'm spending tha night."

"You asking or telling?"

"Like I used ta tell you... Take it how you want." I chuckled

"Lock my doors please." She said and headed for the steps. After I did I went upstairs to see her getting undress. I had to control myself cause Mr. Classy was getting happy as fuck. I tried to ignore her. I took my shirt and sweats off and got in the bed, she soon followed and I turned my back facing her so it'd be better for noting to go down when all of a sudden she scooted close to me wrapped her arms around me and wrapped her legs around me.

"Kayla...." I trailed off

"Hm??" She started rubbing her on my back

"What you doin?"

"Going to sleep." She kissed my back

"Chill out! An does yo ass have on a shirt or bra?"

"I have a tank top on, no bra... Why?"

"Ya nipples hard an pokin at my back." I laughed

"So.. You get them hard." She giggled and snuggled closer to me and then it was silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.