C.64 (part three)

||August Alsina||

"Dawg, you gotta pro'lem with my wife?" I asked Chris.

He chuckled. "Oh, no. I just wanted to see how my stepdaughter was."

"Well DON'T. She perfectly fine not being around yo dumb ass."

He started laughing. "Little Mr. Singer boy... That thinks he's the shit huh?"

"August, baby come on." Kayla came and pulled me. "What'd he say to you?" She asked

"Nothin. I ain worried bout that busta, udigg?"

"You know what?!" She smiled
"We need to stop letting things get to us. I had stopped letting things get to me for awhile, but I don't know what happened. But all I'm going to do is pray that this baby isn't yours, and I'm going to live my life happy! I just wish none of these people we're in our life. Messing up our home and family.

"Can I ask you something though really quick? I don't want to argue... Just want to know."

"Okay, what?"

"I thought you said you had self control."

"Alright?"

"You're pretty good at controlling yourself. You said so before, so I just wonder, if India was that good that you couldn't control your nut from going inside her, or you just didn't care because you thought she was already pregnant." She said

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hey Kay." I heard a guys voice. I turned around to see Marion.

"Hey! Oh my gawd! I haven't seen you in a while!!!" I hugged him. He hugged me back. "How have you been?!" I asked

"Well, I'm doing pretty good. I'm about to be a father and all, I'm going to be getting married here soon. What about you?"

"That's great! I'm proud of you. I really am. So, where's this special woman?"

"Oh, she's somewhere around here picking out some outfits. But you never told me bout you."

"Well as you know I have four kids now.. Three boys one girl. Bit the triplets are about to be one years old next month! Time is flying! Then I'm getting married here soon!" I lifted my hand to show him the engagement ring.

"That's nice as hell." He smiled. I nodded and looked back at August whom didn't look to pleased with me talking to Marion.

"You the lucky man?" Marion asked him. August ignored him.

"Anthony." I whispered and hit him in his side.

"Uh, yeah..." He finally spoke.

"Okay, no need for drama, alright. But I hate seeing this stuff. Don't fuckin' back talk me either!! None of you, But whatever happened between  y'all happened years ago. PLEASE let that shit go. Ughhh!!! Y'all get on my nerves."

They was both looking at me like I was crazy.

"Boo bitches. Shake each others hands and tell each other how y'all forgive each other and then let's go! I'm fucking irritated as hell with you two, and plus Chris's perverted ass is walking over here." I snapped

"I've been sorry bro. I thought I was a coo kat back then, so I did dumb shit. I was disloyal an all that shit. I can't shit back that happened years ago, but think about it. I did you a favor. I knew BRI wasn't no good, and if I wasn't the cause of y'all breaking up then you would have never got involved with Kayla and although y'all have been through hell and back together.. I know she makes you happier than BRI ever could have made you. I mean look at y'all, you have four beautiful children, and you're getting married. We getting too old to be holding on to old stuff."

"You right." August said and shook Marion's hand. "No hard feelings... No'mo." He said

"Aight, coo. Well I'll holla at y'all lata." Marion said looking somewhat relieved. Me and August paid for our little stuff and left.

"Tha hells wrong wit yo ass?" August asked starting up the car.

"Nothing, why?"

"You been havin all type of mood swings. Is you pregnant?"

"Hell to the fuck no. You and Anthony gots me fucked up." I snapped causing him to laugh.
"What Ant say?"

"He asked me when I'm having the other ones. The fucks wrong with y'all?"

"You sure? You been acting strangely ghetto as hell fa' no reason."

"I'm on birth control.. I would know if I'm pregnant, and right now you don't need anymore kids, you might be having one on the way right now, so don't talk about babies to me please." I told him

"You want something ta eat? You ain ate all day."

"Hell yeah I want some food." I said. He reach in his pockets and pulled out a snickers bar. "Here.. You're not yourself when you're hungry." He burst out laughing.

"You're not funny." I laughed

"I love you Kayla."

"I love you too August." I smiled
We ended up pulling into the Wendy's drive thru.

"What you want baybeh?" August asked me

"I want that baconnator meal thing, and a large chocolate frosty instead of a drink, and get me the six piece spicy nuggets. Then I'm going to get Anthony a Jr. Bacon cheeseburger and a value fry and a small sprite."

"Damnn." He mumbled

"Don't worry about it I'm paying for it."

"I got y'all. Y'all my responsibility I have no problem what's so ever paying for y'all stuff. I'm just wonder why you eating that much."

"I'm hungry.. What are you trying to do call me fat?"

"Baybeh No! Hell no. I'd n-"

"Welcome to Wendy's can I take your order?"

He said what I wanted, Ants getting and what he's getting, we got our food and we left and picked up the kids and went to the house and spent the rest of the day spending quality time with each other while it lasts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't mind this weak ass chapter. I know how I'm ending this, but I'm loosing ideas leading up to the events so Idk.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.