C.43 (part two)

||Camille||

"SHOOT ME NIGGA!" I heard coming out of the room. I walked down to see that both August and Daveontae had guns pointed at each other. I backed up into the hallway, I'm not getting into this.
I seen Kayla's door open and her and Chris ran down.

"Hell nah." Chris said
"What the fuck is y'all doing?" He stepped in the room.

"DON'T FUCKIN' WORRY BOUT IT CHRIS. GET THA FUCK OUT!" August yelled

"THIS MY FUCKIN ROOM." Chris yelled back

"Chris watch out... I'm sure this will save everybody a lot of trouble." He cocked his gun back

"NO!" Kayla ran into the room and stood with her back facing August

"Get tha fuck up outta hea right na' Kayla." August kind of pushed her

"NO! What the fuck are y'all doing" she turned to him

"We have kids August. Three boys and a little girl. You're supposed to be there for them, be a good influence to the boys. You're supposed to be there to protect your daughter. Love you're daughter..." She trailed off with some what of tears in her eyes. Then she turned around and looked at Daveontae. "Dave... India, and the kids need you. They all look up to you and they love you. You've came along way to get where you are now. Both of y'all are supposed to be friends."

"Kayla. Move. If this nigga was dead their would be less drama for you." Daveontae spoke

She didn't say anything.

"Kayla, what tha fuck you standing hea' tryin ta save somebody? You can't even save ya own ass."

"I'm doing something your so called girlfriend is supposed to do. But her ass seems to scared to save your life. Me.... The one you hurt the most is here trying to save your life. And you know why? Cause even though I hate you so much right now... If you was to die right here, right now.. It'd cause me so much more pain and heartache. Anthony would hate me even more thinking I'm the reason his father isn't here anymore... But you know, can't save a hoe that don't want to be saved." She stepped around him and walked out

"You're a worthless BITCH." She slapped me in the face and laughed walking to her room.

"Yeah, but I got your nigga?" I burst out laughing

"It's not my nigga, I don't claim 'niggas' I claim men. Fuck outta here. You and August is perfect for each other y'all both hoes." She slammed her door

"YOU MUST NOT BE ALL THAT IF HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH THREE GIRLS AT ONCE!"

She swung her door open. "Hoe, you must not be that good if he had to fuck you with your friends for him to get a good fucking nut. Oh, not to mention for him to always be coming back for more of me when he's with you. I can go on but.. I don't need to explain what's understood and you understand it all." She laughed "Ha, bitch.. You thought... You was doing something."

||Chris Brown||

"Chill out forreal. Y'all not finna do shit anyways."

"I will, I've killed mothafuckas before. Ion know bout this young nigga but he better ask his baby momma about me. Why you think she stood in front of you and not me?" He thew his gun down on the floor.

"I haven't killed nobody because I know how it feels to loose someone close to me.. So why would I take somebody away from they people?" August said staring into space and then put his gum back into his pocket "But I have shot mothafuckas half way to death. Don't fuck with what's mine." He walked out.

"Why the hell was y'all doing this shit?"

"Don't question me. I'm not in no mood. I need to call my wife and kids." He walked out of the room.

||Daveontae||

I wanted to end August's life right then and there. But not only would I hurt people that loves him, I'd hurt the people that love me. I called India and checked on all of them. I asked her how my mom was doing. I have so much stress built on me. We found out a few weeks back that she is dying from Coronary Heart Disease. The doctor gave her five months to live. Of course shits got to get bad when my life's together. I don't know what I'm going to do when she's gone. I pray to god everyday, everynight that she'll make it through this.

||Kayla Phillips||

I'm tired of bullshit. But what just happened is not going to ruin my mood or anything. We are heading out to the club in an hour. Jamal should be coming here at any-.. Well he's here.

"Hey." I smiled opened the door

"Hey beautiful." He smiled causing me to blush.

"Does this look alright what I'm wearing?" I asked

"Yeah. Especially to dance in. Chris and Ontae still going right?"

"Yup.. There was just a little altercation but I don't think that will stop them from coming."

He nodded and sat at the table.
"So." He smiled

"What?"

"I can see you being my woman."

"To be honest, I'm not looking to be in a relationship right now. It's too much stress, and I wouldn't want to rush anything."

"I understand completely. I just hope you know I'm not like any other one of these guys, I know a lot of them say that, and turn out to be just like the rest, but I'm not."

I nodded "Uhm..ha.. Well want to go to Chris and thems room?" I ask trying to changed the conversation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
F#©k this second part too. I'm ready to give yal the third part and then next chapter.