C.62 (part three)

||Kayla Phillips||

When he asked "will you marry me?" I froze. "Kayla?" He looked up at me smiling

"August... Oh my god!" I said shocked while standing up. "Yes I'll marry you!!" I began to cry. He stood up and hugged me.

"I love you!" I said

"I love you a million times more." He said and then slipped the ring on my finger. "It's beautiful." I whispered. NEVER in my life eihld I think that someone would want to marry me. To make it even crazier through all the shit August has put me through, and how he's acted towards me... I NEVER would have thought he would want to marry me. But through all of this our love for each other has Still remained and I know that things may be difficult when we start are marriage, but I'm in love with this man and I really couldn't see him not in my life with us not being together.

"You ready ta go?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and we left, instead of pulling up in my driveway, we pulled into his.

"What are we doing?" I asked him

"We gonna chill hea'." He got out and came over to my side opening the door.

"I cou-"

"Shhh." He put his finger on my lips "Come on." He led me into the house. He led me through the kitchen and out to his back yard. I seen lights around the sides of his hot tub, there was glasses, and looked like fruit or something too! August began taking off his hoodie, shirt and pants.

"Aug! What are you doing?" I asked

"Changing, you needa change too." He said

"You're swimming in boxers? And I don't have anything its a my house."

"I got you." He smirked and threw me a bikini, that was MINE. "I got it out this morning, you can change hea'... I am." He said as he dropped his underwear and smirked at me. He bent down and got his swim trunks while staring at me. "You gon change yaself, or do I needa help you?" He got inside.

||August Alsina||

Kayla turned around not facing me and slowly slid off her dress. I got out of the hot tub and went behind her and turned her facing me.

"Why you actin scared ma? You act like I haven't seen you naked befo." I lifted her bra up and took it off of her and replaced it with the bikini top. She just stared at me. "Do I needa hell you take them off too?" I asked her. She didn't say nothing so I did and handed her the thong.

"I mean, put those on yourself, or you don't have to wea' em at all." I turned around and went back to the hot tub, and got in. She followed.

"Yeah, I got you some fruit, seems like the only thing you eat half tha time." I chuckled bringing it over to her.

"Thanks." She said picking up a strawberry.

"No, let me feed you." I took it out of her hand and put it to her lips. She slowly bit it looking me in my eyes, and then licked her lips and started laughing. "Sorry."

"For what? That's sexy." I chuckled

"You know, I still can't believe you proposed to me. I can't say its a dream come true, because I NEVER thought anyone would want to marry me." She looked down

"Well I do. I want you ta not have ta keep worrying about tha next dude, who gonna hold you down an not break ya heart. All you have ta worry about is staying held down by me, I'm not tryin ta hurt you nomo.  I kno' I put you through alotta shit. We'd say we hate each otha' call each otha names, all types of childish shit, but at tha end of tha day I still got you, an you still got me. I've loved you since I was eighteen years old Kayla, an my love fa you won't go away, no matta how hard I tried ta act like you wasn't nothin an you meant nothin ta me, you've always meant something and I can't get enough of you. Fa'real."