C.63 (part one)

||Kayla Phillips||

"Good'mawnin beautiful." August said in a deep N.O accent

"Good morning Aug." I smiled
"Want some breakfast?" I asked him

"Yeah, if its you."

"Chill.. But I mean, if that's what you want, then you can have that too." I turned over on my back and raised my legs in the air. He smirked and got to eating.

------
"Wheew! Now for the actual food." I said out of breath sitting up on the bed. I stood up with my legs being all wobbly. I began grabbing my shorts before August spoke.

"This is OUR house na', you can walk around it naked, ain't nobody hea'.. Hell, I'm going down thea' too." He got up and followed me.
"Cake.. Cake.. Cake.. Cake.. Cake." He smacked my ass each time he said cake.

"How tha hell all this shit get out on tha counter?" August asked

"Hey y'a-OH SHIT!!" I turned to see Chris.

"Oh my god!" I ducked down behind the counter.

"Chris nigga, what tha hell?!" August said trying to cover himself up with his hands

"Dude. Why the hell y'all naked? I mean, why YOU naked nigga? Yo dick swinging everydamn where." Chris said causing me to laugh. That's gay as hell.

"Here man..." Chris's voice trailed off and then started again. "Take these damn towels man." Towels few over to where me and August was. I grabbed one and stood up.

"I'll be back." I said running past Chris embarrassed as hell. I went and put on a pair of August's sweat pants and one of his t-shirts and he then came in and did the same. We both went down to the kitchen without saying a word. I went to the refrigerator and got out some eggs, sausage and waffles.

"Kayla, you alright?" I heard Chris say

"Why wouldn't I be?" I threw the sausage into the skillet.

"Because you're throwing sausage and eggs I'm the same skillet and stirring it around." He chuckled

"Fine. You cook." I threw the spatula down.

||August Alsina||

Chris got done cooking all the food and he fixed us some plates.
"Man, I'm really sorry about walking in here while y'all was naked." He handed us our plate.
"Well you August. Nigga, I'm dead." He started cracking up "You should NEVER walk around like that again.. But Kayla, I LOVED the view girl, you should have stayed naked."

"Aye, don't talk about my fiance like that ya digg?" I said getting mad

"And don't talk about MY fiance like that. Bet his dicks bigger than yours. You ol rainbow color head ass motherfucker. You know you see his dick as a threat." Kayla laughed. Chris had the straightest face ever.

"Bu-"

"Don't you try to compare me to your girl. I love Kae, but she don't have shit on me, in my opinion, titties bitch where? Ass or thighs bitch where?" She died laughing "how's it feel like somebody talking about yo boo?"

"Kayla.. Chill out." I told her.

"Fuuuck no!"

"Kayla." I gave her that look and she stopped laughing.

"Sorry Chris."

"How'd you get in my house anyways?"

"Well, see what had happened was...  I had been down here for a slight interview and I didn't want to get a hotel, so I called you. You didn't answer so I came over. When I got here the door was wide open so I was like. 'Hey, wassup, hello!" So I just came in since nobody answered. I heard noises, didn't see nobody. Went out back seen clothes on the ground, and seen the hot tub so I was like 'oh no! Oh no! The hot tub melted August and somebody else!!!" Then I saw strawberries so I was like 'ooh strawberries!' So I got one. They was fye as hell by the way. Oh, then as I was approaching the steps I heard shit falling, moaning, yelling of some sort. Sounded like something was getting beaten. Hmm, now I know it was probably Kayla's pussy. Then I heard her moan so I put my ear to the door. When I heard you grunt yung. I left out that bihh. Came down here and chilled on the couch thinking you'd come down soon and I fell asleep. Then I wake up hearing yalls voice, when I come in BOOM y'all butt ass naked."

I chuckled "was yo pussy getting beat?" I leaned over and whispered in my ear. She blushed. "August quit!"

"Anyways.. Chris don't eva bring ya ass in my crib again like that."

"Nigga boo. If anything I was helping you out. If it wasn't me somebody else could have came in and killed y'all while y'all was fucking. Shit, y'all welcome."

"Chris what would ya stupid ass have done?"

"Dance battle foo! If they ass ain't bout that life they'd have to bounce."

"So, how long was y'all fucking?" He asked. I looked at Kayla.

"About four and a half hours. Why?"

"No y'all wasn't. Y'all ass didn't even last an hour."

"Bitch you want to bet? I'll fuck him in front of you."

"Bet." Chris rubbed his chin

"Woah. Kayla say that shit again ima pop you in ya mouth." I cut in

"I'm just playing 'daddy' me and chris like brother and sister, ain't that right Chris?."

"Yeah, Yung.. She all yours bruh."

"I kno she is." I grabbed and pulled her closer to me.

"This is good, by the way Chris." Kayla said. We finished eating and we cleaned up the house and Chris answered the door saying someone was here for me. I went to the door and it was India's crazy ass.

"What do you want girll?!!!!!!" I asked

"Nah, bitch. Go to that jail an visit ya husband. Suck HIS dick while you at it." I slammed the door in her face.

"Yung, why you do her like that? An where's Daveontae at?" Chris laughed following me.

"Nigga she a fuckin home wrecked ya heard me? An he was tha one that shot me."

"Whaaaa? I knew he was going to eventually do it. No offense, but I remember when we was in Africa and y'all was bout to blow each others brains out."

"Well he did. Lot of shit done happened. Kayla an Jamal is not ta'getha.. Clearly I proposed, an then you already knew Dave was cheating on that girl, then she found out that an tha girls pregnant by him, he shot me, went to jail, India an him is gettin a divorce. India an ha kids was staying at Kayla new crib a few houses down fa a luh bit so was I cause I had just got out tha hospital. But I woke up ta ha suckin my dick one day while Kayla wasn't home. It went on fa a long time too before she tried to get me ta fuck ha again an I told Kayla."

"Damn, what Kay do?"

"She knocked that bitch clear out ya heard me? An with a BAT!"

"I see you sis. Straight G'n." Chris said.

Kayla did a little head nod. And kept her head raised
"What's she doing in here?"

I turned around to see India with her arms crossed listening to us talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.