C.47

||Kayla Phillips||

"That was good y'all!" Naomi said

"Yeah. I think so too." I smiled before drinking some of my water. Jamal came over to me and kissed me. "Hey." I smiled

"Hey. You did good." He smiled back

"You did too. But I'm going to need to be getting back to the hotel." I told him

"Alright. You need me to take you now and you get your clothes later. Or get your clothesbtyen take you?"

"I'll get them later. You going to come over tonight right?"

"Of course... Hey y'all! We leaving. I'll see y'all later." He told everyone and we left. He dropped me back off to the hotel. When I got in the building I swear I seen Daveontae with some girl, but I'm not sure.

||Daveontae||

"Why'd you do that?" Lani asked

"Cause.. I seen my wife's friend." I told her

"So. Just cause we seen together don't mean we're doing stuff together..."

"But we have."

She shrugged. "Come on so we can go to my hotel room. I have some friends meeting us there." She told me and we left. When we left and got to her hotel she her friends was already there. They cute too.

||August Alsina||

"You good?" I asked Camille as she threw up in the toilet.

"Yeah.." She got out before she threw up again. I walked out the bathroom and laid on the bed. I texted Chris and he told me he was about to go chill around the city and asked if I wanted to come. I asked Camille if she'd be alright and she said yeah so I'm about to go with Chris.

||Chris Brown||

"I got it." Kayla opened the door. It was August. She walked back over and sat by me.

"Why it look like you just got done dancing?" August asked her

"Because I did." She looked up from her phone.

He nodded and stuck his hands in his pants pockets. "You kno... I don't want nothin ta be weird between us. Ya heard me?"
She nodded.

"You got a new man na." He chuckled

"Yup and you got her." Kayla did the fakest, pettiest big smile ever.

"You got to chill Kayla," I laughed

"I'm chill." She laughed.

"Who you texting?" I leaned over and looked. "Ohh hell nah. Y'all some nasty mothafuckas." I jumped up off the couch

"Chris. Like can you stop." She mugged me and then looked at August and smiled

"So Breezy when we leavin? Ima cop me a fit for the show tomorrow."

"Come on. You staying or coming?" I asked Kayla

"I guess I can go. I'll just have Jamal pick me up from wherever." She said. I heard August blow out an obviously aggravated breath. I chuckled. We left and headed out. I can tell August is still stuck on Kayla. No matter how much he may act like he's not and tries to act like he all in love with Camille..we all know where that dudes heart is.
~~~~~~~~~~
Dance Kayla and Jamal + group did in MM. But go on YouTube to....> I Know - Big Sean ft. Jhene Aiko - Sean Bankhead ...: http://youtu.be/6AbaPuCM_u8. < This is the original one I wanted to put in the MM but it wouldn't let me.

-I can't wait to see my girl Kayla on TV tonight!
-I can't wait for yungs new album to come!
-Next chapter they going to be on the last week in Africa.

COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.