C.60 (part three)

||August Alsina||

"Baybeh.. You good?" I asked her

"See if she has a pulse." She walked past me

I bent down and seen if she had a pulse and next thing I knew the bitches eyes popped open and she grabbed my hand. "August.. Help me." She whispered

"KAYLA!" I yelled to her. She cam back in "Yes August?"

"She alive.. She want me ta be captain save a hoe." I stood up.

"Come on India.. You're leaving." Kayla smiled

"Kayla please I'm sorry."

"Bitch. Fuck yo sorry ass. I trusted you and you try to fuck my baby daddy KNOWING everything we've been through and that we're trying to fix it? I want you out. You can get up and walk out, OR I drag you down all forty of them steps and and throw your ass on your face and stomach."

"Can my babies stay here?" She asked

"I don't mind that. But your ass is out. So help me to god if you wasn't pregnant I would have beat your head through this floor with that bat. So go on and pack your little shit that you have and leave."

"I'm sorry." She started to cry putting clothes into bags

Kayla back handed her hard as hell. "You wasn't sorry when you was trying to fuck him was you?"

"I was j-"

"A desperate ass bitch. Just cause you an yo husband getting divorced an y'all didn't work you tryin ta fuck us up." I cut in

"I'm just lonely, my hormones are fucking with me, I haven't had sex in months and I thought if I pleasured you, you'd eventually want to get with me at least once." She started to walk out the door. Kayla pushed her.
"You ain't such a hard bitch now huh?"

"Can I kiss my babies bye?" She cried

"Go on make it. Quick. I love them but you can't leave them here long. I have enough with my four."

She went to the rooms and then came back out and left.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Kayla you good?"

"Yes August stop asking me that. I just can't believe her. Like me and her been through everything together. I thought I could trust her. Why does people keep trying to get in between us."

"I don't know, but we gon stay rockin ya heard me? it's always gon be bitches that's hatin on us an want what we have but we can't let them get in our way."

"I love you." I hugged him

"I love you too." He bent down to kiss me

"No. You probably kissed her." I walked away from him

"Not one time did I kiss ha' back."

"So how many times did she do that shit to you?"

"I don't kno'. She aggressive as hell too."

"K."  I said and went inside my room. Then I got a call on my house phone and it was Jamal.

"August. Answer this!!" I yelled to him

"Who is it?"

"Jamal. I don't even know how he got the house house phone number." I said as he snatched the phone from me

"Yeah who is this?" August asked

..........

"Well look Jamal, I don't kno why you keep calling OUR house, but you need to chill out my nigga. She's MY woman, don't be callin ha celly. I don't kno why tha fuck you keep tryin? Didn't you fuckin break up wit ha'? Thought so. Maybe I needa ta ship ya ass some chairs so you can take several seats you bitch made nigga. Don't call again boi." He hung up. "I'm hopping in the shower." He told me. Then I got up to tend to my crying babies and my foot landed on something somewhat sticky like and I looked down seeing a condom on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT.

VOTE AND SHARE.