C.65 (part one)

Friday...

||August Alsina||

"I don't see why she needa talk ta tha doctors without me in thea'."

"I don't know what she's doing August." Kayla had her face in her hands and was bouncing her knees up and down.

"August?" I looked up to see India standing there. I stood up and walked towards her. "Uh, wait." She held her hand up to my chest and looked up at me. "I was just telling you that they're about to do it, and I'll be back out here soon."

"I can't go back?"

"No."

"India, then why the fuck am I here? I'm leaving."

"No. Please stay." She begged.

"Man, I can't wait ta find out this baybeh ain't mine." I rolled my eyes and walked back over to Kayla.

---
I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. Kayla.

"Hm?"
She pointed. I seen India come out of the doors looking worried.

"You good?" I walked over to her and asked. She nodded.  "Yeah.. Just hope the baby will be fine. Is there any way I can stay at anyone of you guys house? I don't have enough money to keep staying at this hotel."

||Kayla Phillips||

"Uh-uh... Hell no. His house is mine also, my house is his, and we're moving in together soon. You better stay somewhere else."

"But I don't h-"

"No if and's or but's bitch. You will NOT stay under the same roof as August."

"Aug..." She trailed off

"Kayla, like.. I don't want ha stayin at our house eitha, but if this is my baybeh.. I don't want ha put out with no whea' ta stay."

"I don't give two fucks! Why do you always do this shit August!" I began to get emotional

"Always do what Kayla?!!" He yelled back at me.

"You know what forget it. I don't even care anymore. Take this fucking ring, and ask to marry her." I took it off, threw it at him and stormed out.

"Whea you goin?" I heard August jogging behind me.

"I'm going to my house and I'm leaving. I don't know where I'm going but I'm fucking leaving alright? Me and the kids was doing just fine before without you and we can do good now. I'll find me a damn job somewhere." I continued to walk.

"In- ... I mean Kayla. Take this fuckin' ring back an get ya ass in tha car. You ova reacting about all'lis shit."

"No the hell I'm not! She's like a fucking stranger to me now. Why would I let a stranger live with me?"

"We live in TWO separate houses right na'!"

"Just leave me the h-" I stopped walking fast and threw up everything I had ate before going to the doctor."

"You good Kayla?" August asked

"It's quite normal for my dumb ass to get sick don't you think? Its pretty fuckin hot outside today! I'm fucking full from all of that fucking food I ate before coming here! I'm walking a fucking thousand miles per minute! So I got sick. So leave me the hell alone and let me walk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
COMMENT

VOTE AND SHARE.